The Black Pearl Vs. Bowser's Armada

With the battle against Cthulhu and the Leviathan over, everyone has recovered from the Bermuda as the Black Pearl was now outside of the storm. Vara has recovered from being unconscious as everyone helped him regain his footing. The man with white hair walked up to Vara as he then realized who it was.

Vara: You're Kthanid, are you?

Kthanid: I am. I want to thank you... for helping me defeat my brother. He was blinded by pure darkness and hate, and his pride grew more stronger. You took a very big risk on bringing both fights to one place, as it could've been your final resting place. 

Vara: ... Well... at least we all came out alive. That counts for something, right?

Kthanid: Hehehe... I guess so. As I said to the Fierce Deity, it goes the same for you as well. You both have come a long way. Seeing as how Majora plans to use the moon to destroy all life as we know it, it's only a matter of time.

Vara: Three months. A year has almost passed. 

Kthanid: But.. you now have what it takes to stop the curse. You have obtained all of the Seven Heavenly Virtues and achieved enlightenment. You now have the strength to call upon the Seven Guardians to help break the curse on your birth home, the moon. 

Vara: ... All I have to do now is wait for the Eclipse then.

Kthanid: Indeed. I also sensed that you've been playing a witches game from the start. Having to control your friends enemy, and kidnap a Princess that holds alot of power of light. 

Vara: Maleficent... She's using Peach to extract all of the light from her and use it for darkness. But... I'm ready to save her, and save my friends as well. 

Kthanid: .. Vara of the Ars Goetia... you have taken a large step into the now expanded world of Earth. All of Greek, Roman, Norse, Eldritch, and Biblical Mythologies and their hopes have now become one with you. Vara Goetia... me, and all others, even the Gods of each realm shall be now know you as... The Hero of Light and Darkness. 

Vara: .. Light.. and Dark?

Kthanid: Yes. Now, you who have overcame all of the Seven Deadly Sins, I present you... The Sword of Virtue and Sin.

Kthanid then raises his hand in the air as he conjures his divine power, summoning a blade that shouldn't' exist unless the one is worthy enough to use it. The sword then floats down towards Vara as he then grabs the sword and feels all of the light and dark power from within the sword.

 The sword then floats down towards Vara as he then grabs the sword and feels all of the light and dark power from within the sword

Vara: This sword...is powerful. I think for short I'll call it the Sinful Virtuous Sword.

Kthanid: Very well. 

The sword then began to shine in different elements, surprising everyone. Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, Heavenly, and Demonic.

Vara: 'This sword.... it was mine... all along.'