Welcome :)

I'm going to be honest, this is my first time trying anything like this. I truly hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed creating it. This book is a dual point of view from both Sterling and Delaney. The top of the page will always tell you who's POV it is because it won't be in a specific order.

I'm going to start each chapter with a quick quote I found and loved. Most will relate to the chapter in some way or another so try and re read the quote when you finish the chapter! I will also end each chapter with a question for everyone to answer or a mental health check in. I hope it'll build a community within this book and help me get to know my readers! 

If you guys see typos or mistakes in my writing just let me know and I'll try and fix it as quickly as possible. As of right now, I am planning on turning this book into a series with other characters who will be featured in this.

This book is mostly lighthearted and easy to read however it briefly deals with some heavy topics. This includes anxiety, suicide, self harm, loss, divorce, and death. I will always start the chapters surrounding these topics with a warning but if you are sensitive to this please don't continue. However, if you chose to read on... thank you for giving this a chance.

Below are ways to reach out for help if you're dealing with anything mentioned in the previous list. Please try to reach out to a trusted friend, relative, teacher, coach, or neighbour if you are going through something. Stay safe you guys <3

https://kidshelpphone.com.

https://www.betterhelp.com/helpme/?

Suicide Prevention Service: #833-456-4566

Any updates on my posting schedule and more details about the book in general will be on the tiktok account _lovinglove

The next chapter will be character aesthetics and looks for all the main characters. If you wish to leave this part of the book up to you and your imagination please feel free to do so and skip it :)

Alright.. Lets do this!