[Final Author's note]

I've been avoiding writing this because when I do it means this is finally over. I don't think I will ever fully wrap my head around writing this book. Writing a story on my own seem completely out of character for me, but somehow I went ahead and did it and it turned out to be everything I needed.

To my readers, thank you. Thank you to the people who read this book when it had no reads and only a couple chapters, I will forever be indebted to you for giving my book a chance. No matter when you started reading this book, I am still so grateful for you. Thank you for coming back twice a week, commenting and voting, and sharing it with friends.

I truly could not have done this without your support. Seeing messages from you all never failed to put a smile on my face.

If you have ever thought about writing a book yourself but you're not sure, go for it. I started my book with absolutely zero writing experience, but I figured things out as I went along. I promise, if I could do it, you can too. Write from your heart, do what you love, and share it with people who appreciate the work.

If you ever see or make videos about my book please tag me in them! I love seeing tiktoks or instagram posts about it and I would love to look at some more.

Even though I'm done with this book and won't be posting any more chapters, I will continue to be active on my Wattpad, Instagram, and Tiktok accounts, so if you ever want to reach out to me for anything, please don't hesitate to.

Now I know I went into this book planning on making it somewhat of a series. I have stated before that this was the first book of 3 total; Sterling + Delaney, Jemma + Chase, and Aspen + Theo. As of right now, that is still the plan but it will likely be a long while before I start writing again because I'm in desperate need of a break. More updates will come on the future of this series and the next book so look out for those!

Currently, the second book's title, cover, and description is out. Go check it out!

This story was dedicated to my fellow hopeless romantics and built as a safe space for those who struggle with mental health and self worth. So, if that describes you, I'm glad you made it here and thank you for staying.

I hope to see you all soon.

Much love.

Stay safe and healthy <3