[21] Absolutely breathtaking

"sweeter than heaven, hotter than hell"

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

I check the time telling me I have around half an hour before tutoring with Laney. I look out my window, seeing a typical Canadian day, snow gracing the world with its presence.

My mind immediately goes to Laney who frequently walks to the library when her brother has their car. I decide on driving to her house to make sure she doesn't get caught up in the snow.

After telling Theo about my plans I get into my car and drive over.

I knock on her front door and wait for her to answer it.

Except she doesn't.

So this time I ring the doorbell.

Again, no answer.

Finally, right as I pick up my phone to call her, I hear one of the girls shout, "Doors open! Just come on it!"

And so I do. Kicking the snow off my shoes I open the door yet I don't see Laney or the rest of the girls.

I follow the loud, high pitched noise into the kitchen.

"Sterling? What are you doing here? I thought you were Chase," the fucking angel of a woman speaks as she struggles to clasp a necklace onto her neck.

I barely even notice the rest of the group leave us alone, probably going upstairs, as I stare in awe.

"You look," I start but get distracted by her every movement.

"I look?" she tilts her head and chuckles at me.

"Good, you look really good, Laney."

Her cheeks turn crimson and she smiles brightly, "Thank you."

Laney is always gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but holy shit. Her hair is down in loose curls, falling a couple inches below her shoulders. I can tell she's wearing makeup, the specifics, I have no idea. All I know is she looks absolutely breathtaking. Her plump lips are more red than usual and therefore so much more tempting. Her eyelashes somehow look longer than usual and her cheeks are slightly flushed.

The deep green of her dress flatters her fair skin and hugs her body in the best fucking way possible. Her curves and athletic body is put on display and I can barely even function when I see her leg uncovered by the slit.

I feel my body tense and my dick twitch as my mind wanders off thinking about how incredible she looks in that dress, and even more so out of it.

God damn.

"Darling?" her words pull me out of what I can only describe as a trance.

I clear my throat, hoping it'll bring me back to reality, "Um, studying," I stutter out. Jesus, she's turned me into a prepubescent boy. "We had a tutoring session today, I came to pick you up because of the snow," I finally get a few coherent words out of my stupid ass mouth.