Two Firsts In One Day

Last night I had another dream of Elijah. He was compelling Katherine to stay in the tomb until he tells her she can leave. Something about Niklaus knowing where she is when he arrives. I don't really know but I feel bad for her. I can't imagine being locked away in complete solitude while slowly desiccating. I decided I am going to drop off a pity box. I need to get cloths, blood, and some form of entertainment for her. Which leads me to why I'm entering the Salvawhore house with my sister. I figure I can take some of the cloths I bought with Damon's credit card, and steal some blood for her. Elena went up to Stefan's room, so I am currently standing in my closet deciding what to give Katherine for cloths. Once I have a pretty hefty amount of cloths in a big box I bring them to my car and put them in the trunk. Then I sneak down into the basement, I open their blood fridge and steal 10 bags. Hopefully that will be enough to keep her from being in pain. I get in my car and drive toward the dollar store. I may be willing to help her but I will not be spending loads of my own money on her. Honestly I am pretty broke right now, I have about 50 bucks to my name left over from when my parents died. Aunt Jenna gave each of us a thousand dollars from their savings, the rest of it is in a separate account for bills and such. I should try to get a job soon but the only places hiring in town right are the grill and the daycare at the gym I recently joined. I don't want to work at the grill because I hate people and I don't want to work at the daycare because I despise children. The grill is the lesser of two evils so I will be stopping there before I go to the tomb for Kitty Kat.  I finally arrive at the dollar store that is in a bigger town about 30 minutes away. I walk around and buy her a dental care kit, some fashion and celebrity drama magazines, a dog coloring book and color pencils, an I'm sorry card, a gift bag and tissue paper. I pay it ends up being 15 bucks she better apricate it! I end up writing in the card "Dear granny, It sucks you are locked in the tomb although you deserve it. Hopefully these gifts make your stay less miserable. Love and Hate The best Petrova Doppel."

I pull up to the grill and I see Alaric sitting in a booth with his regular glass of bourbon, He is also grading papers

I pull up to the grill and I see Alaric sitting in a booth with his regular glass of bourbon, He is also grading papers. "Alaric you do realize its 10 am right?"

"Eva what are you doing here? You do realize this is a regular occurrence for me right? "

"Sadly I am here to fill out a resume for the waitressing position."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You aren't exactly a people person."

"No I think its a terrible idea but I'm broke and unless you see a sugar daddy for me in this shit town I'm kind of out of options." 

"I give it a week." I roll my eyes and walk away what a negative hoe. I ask the bartender for an application then fill it out and give it back to him. He says I should receive a call by tomorrow if I got the job. They are understaffed which isn't shocking. I think matt is their longest lasting employee and he's only been working here for six months.  Maybe Alaric is right.