The morning after

Alright you whores this one is extremely smutty, I hope u enjoy 😉

I wake up to the worst headache of the century. What the fuck happened last night. I remember listening to Nicki then I come up blank. I open my eyes and all I feel is pain making me close them again. Someone has their arms wrapped around me from behind. I can tell it's Niklaus by the way he smells. Okay time to try again, I open my eyes again and it hurts worse then the first time. I keep them open and see the hotel room we were in last night. Holy fuck what is wrong with my ankle? It feels like someone hit it with a damn bat. I lift the blanket up, HOLY FUCK IM NAKED. Oh nooooo. Tell me I didn't? Tell me he didn't! This is seriously the morning from hell. Oh wait he's cuddling me and I'm butt ass naked! I roll out of his hold onto the floor, landing with a soft thud. I get on my knees and he's still asleep. He really is the cutest when asleep he always has his lips curled up the slightest bit showing of his adorable dimples. STOP IT EVA! What is wrong with me? I'm completely naked feel like death and I'm here ogling at the puppy. I stand up and pain instantly shoots throughout my ankle.
"OW MOTHERFUCKER!" I fall to the floor. I hear a whooshing sound and instantly close my eyes. I feel a blanket draped over me, I wrap it around me completely before facing my reality. I open my eyes and there Niklaus is in only boxers looking at me concerned.
"Please tell me you didn't fuck me while I was shit faced?" He looks at me hurt.
"You think I would take advantage of you?" God why does he have to talk so loud.
"Niklaus I'm completely naked." I can see he's trying not to laugh. "It is not funny."
"No its not, I got you home safe and sound then you said and I quote, "I'm going to sleep naked it is way more comfy, Nik do you want to sleep naked with me?" Then you proceeded to get naked and fell asleep." I close my eyes taking a deep breath.
"Okay I'm going to need you to stop talking because every time you do it feels like someone is stabbing my brain. And I'm forgetting any of this happened." I start crawling toward the bathroom since my foot feels terrible and my I need to shower. I'm finally in front of the toilet when a wave of dizziness and nausea over comes me and the next thing I know I'm projectile vomiting into the toilet. I hear a whoosh and feel my hair being pulled out of my face. "Go away Nik this is," I continue to vomit. He rubs circles on my back as I continue emptying the remainder of last night. "Go gross," I barley get out before continuing. After 20 minutes I finally feel less nauseated, Niklaus still has my hair in his hands. Now I feel completely exhausted and still have a headache. Keeping my face pointed away from Nik I say, "Thank you. I'm going to take a shower then sleep forever if that's alright."
"Eva your ankle is the size of a baseball right now your not taking a shower."
"Can I please borrow some of your cloths then. I don't really want to continue being naked in front of you while feeling like death." I hear a whooshing.
"Put your arms up." I do and he puts one of his long sleeve shirts over my head. I go to try to stand but Niklaus just picks me up.
"Where are you trying to go love." I point to the bathroom counter making sure to keep my mouth closed. He sets me down on it then hands me a toothbrush and toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth while he starts looking and my ankle. I look down at it too and am frightened by the sight. It really is a damn baseball, how the fuck did I manage that.

"Eva I'm going to have to set it back into place before giving you my blood. If I don't it will heal wrong."  Oh shit that's going to really suck. Just looking at it is making me queasy. I close my eyes and continue brushing my teeth. Once done I rinse out my mouth.
"Okay so how do we do this, not gonna lie I'm super scared."
"You think it's attractive when my brother kills people but your scared of a broken ankle?"
"Yes because he's not killing me! This is my ankle. Please just get it over with." He nods then grips both of his hand on my wrist causing me to whimper in pain. Then I hear a snap as pain shoots through my entire foot causing me to let out a scream. Then Niklaus is pressing his wrist to my mouth, I suck pulling the blood out of his wrist. I let out a moan at the taste, it is the most exquisite thing to ever hit my tastebuds. I thought Elijah's blood was good, Niklaus's even more exquisite. I keep drinking and all I can focus on is his blood hitting my tongue, all my surroundings fading. I just want more and more when suddenly Niklaus has my head in his hands and is staring at me. I see his mouth moving but all I can hear is the ringing in my ears. The only thing running through my mind is him. How I want to just crash my lips onto his and let it go wherever it goes. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue, his dimples, his nose. Every part of him is extraordinarily beautiful. The ringing starts to fade slowly.
"Eva what's wrong? Talk to me please." He says in a panic.
"Nothings wrong."
"What happened it was like you were in a trance." Suddenly the buzzing stops but my lust for him is still completely there.
"Well that's because I was." I jump off the counter and go to put as much distance between us as possible but he grabs my forearm and spins me into his chest. His face expresses irritation but his eyes express concern.
"Eva I'm going to ask you one more bloody time before I compel it out of you. What happened?" He is starting to piss me off with this compelling shit.
"Don't fucking threaten to compel me! I told you before I don't like it! I'm not going to tell you anything because I don't want too! It's embarrassing." He grips my chin forcefully making me look at him. "God damnit Niklaus! I'm fine! I told you I don't want to talk about it! Give me space! Your invading my bubble!" He releases his hold on me and I storm away into the room we are sharing. I grab the blanket off the floor and bring it to the bed, then I hide completely under the blanket.
"I just wanted to be sure your okay Eva. I broke you ankle you drank my blood like it was your lifeline then you stared at me for 10 bloody minutes." I throw the blankets over my head to look at him.
"Wait what 10 minutes?" He sits down on the edge of the bed and nods.
"Stupid magical blood shit," I mumble to myself.
"What magical blood? What do you mean?"
"You don't know about that?" I assumed he did since Elijah slightly understood it.
"About what Eva?" He looks angry again.
"Nik calm your tits please your stressing me out. So when I drink Elijah or yours blood," I let out a sigh then mumble, "it taste really good." He raises an eyebrow motioning for me to continue. "And it does things to me if you know what I mean." I say while raising my eyebrows and letting out a whistle. Definitely not trying to cover up my embarrassment with humor to be less uncomfortable, I would never do that. He then burst out laughing. I retreat under the blankets again. It's so funny totally not torturous. He's already hot enough then I have a stupid magical connection to him making him more hot. His blood is basically Molly to me but multiplied by 10. I wonder if my blood would do that to him. I throw the blankets off me and sit up. I shove my wrist up to his mouth causing him to stop laughing and look at me like I'm crazy.
"Bite me." I say completely serious, "I want to see if my blood is molly for you as well." He sighs then looks at me completely serious "If I bite you I'm going to heal you after."  I roll my eyes.
"I mean it already happened once might as well do it again." He smirks then pulls me across his lap so I'm straddling him my eyes widen.
"Ummm Nik I'm not wearing anything other than your shirt." Aka my Vagina is currently above your dick. He looks into my eyes, his are filled with pure excitement and lust.
"All the more fun love." He says lustfully making my stomach clench in excitement. He kitten licks my neck making me jump slightly. I can feel his breath tickling my neck before he sucks on my pulse point causing me to moan. I'm already so turned on and he hasn't even bit me yet. He continues sucking and nibbling my neck causing me to arch my back. He grabs my hips holding me in place.
"If you don't stay still we are not even going to get to the main act." He says seductively. I can feel his breath hitting the already sensitive skin causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.
"If you weren't worshipping my neck you wouldn't have to say that to me." I feel his fangs dig into my skin making me let out a loud moan as pain turns into pleasure in an instant. I feel him begin to suck the blood from my artery, he lets out a deep groan that I feel all over my body. As he continues to drink from me I feel my stomach getting increasingly tingly. The only thing stopping me from grinding my hips on him is his tight grip on me. I am starting to feel light-headed but I feel intoxicated at the same time. Right as I'm about to say something he pulls his fangs out of my neck. I look down at him and he looks as intoxicated as I feel. I see his face transform, his eyes are glowing yellow with black veins under them, and his fangs are protruding out of his mouth. He is dangerously beautiful. I press a kiss to each of his undereyes where the veins are, he looks up at me surprised before bringing his wrist to his mouth biting drawing blood. He presses it up to my lips and I take a sip. I can already feel the euphoria entering my bloodstream. I feel Niklaus cleaning the blood off my neck with his tongue. I take one more sip then pull away. I feel a small buzz adding to my already there lust that has been building. I look up at Niklaus.
"Please tell me you feel this to?" I question pressing my forehead against his while breathing heavy. He lets a sexy smirk appear on his lips. Suddenly I'm pinned to the bed by my throat with him on top of me. He crashes his soft lips onto mine making me gasp in surprise. He takes advantage of my surprise by sliding his tongue into my mouth causing our tongues to dance together in desire for one another. He lays next to me and slides his knee in between my thighs causing them to part. He pulls away from the kiss leaving me breathless, he pulls his shirt over my head leaving me completely nude Infront of him. He leans above me admiring my body making me feel self conscious, I try to close my legs and bring my hands up to cover my boobs, but he pins my wrist to the bed with one of his hands and brings his knee up higher. He is just inches away from where I need him the most. His face conveys pure lust as he says, "You have nothing to hide. You are a goddess and anyone privileged enough to be blessed with the site of you would worship the ground you walk on. I know I do." My pussy clenches at his words and I try to squeeze my thighs together to get even the slightest amount of friction, but to no avail. "Nik please." I moan out getting impatient . He smirks knowingly, "Please what. Tell me what you need."
"Anything, everything just something." I wiggle my body and let out an impatient breath. His face dives down to my breast and his tongue swirls around my nipple causing me to let out a soft moan. His hand slowly trails down the center of my stomach sitting just above where I want him most. I feel him wrap his soft lips around my nipple. He bites it causing me to jolt up in surprise. He finally releases his grip on my wrist, I grab him by his hair and pull his lips to mine. Suddenly his finger tips slide lower and he rubs my already sensitive clit. I can feel my self getting wetter by the second. He bites my lower lip and he pulls away from the kiss looking into my eyes with a look of pure yearning. He is making me feel like the only women in existence. He leans down and starts pampering my neck in sloppy wet kisses. The combination of his kisses and his hands working magic on the clit have me a withering, moaning mess. I can feel the pressure building the longer her works his magic. I grip my hands into his hair and moan out, "Nik I'm close." He continues his magic as I feel my self slipping over the edge my back arches, my toes curl, and my grip on his hair tightens making him groan against my neck. I moan out Niks name as I feel myself cuming from the overloading sensations he granted me.
"God Nik." I moan out pulling his hair again.
"Such a good girl for me. So wet for me." He groans against my neck as my body convulses beneath him. I feel my pussy pulsing as I catch my breath from from orgasm. My juices are dripping from my pussy to the inside of my thighs. Nik brings his hand that was rubbing my clit up to my breast sqeezing it gently, while he presses soft kisses to my neck while I recover from my powerful orgasm.
"Are you ready for number two love?" He leans up looking up at me passionately.
"I don't know if I can do a number two Nik." I say and chuckle tiredly.
"I can prove you wrong, I'm dying to taste you." He places a wet sloppy kiss in the valley between my beasts. He then drags his tongue all the way down my stomach until he's right above my clit and he just stops. I lean up on my elbows to see what stopped him when he begins sucking on my clit, making pleasure shoot to all my nerves. I grip the sheets beside me and my mouth drops wide open. He sucks bites and nibbles on my clit making me feel my stomach tightening already from his assault. "Holy fuck Nik," I moan out as I feel my self already getting close to my second orgasm. I grab my breasts as he continues eating me out like he has been waiting to do this all his life. He presses two fingers into my pussy perfectly hitting the stop that has me seeing stars. I completely lose control of my body, shaking in pure ecstasy. My pussy is pulsing around his fingers as I cum. He removes his lips from my clit and takes his fingers out of me causing me to let out a soft whine. I'm paralyzed in aftershock from my two orgasms when Nik kisses me passionately. I can taste my self on his tongue. "I want you to taste how delicious you are." He brings his fingers coated in my juices to my lips, I wrap my lips around his fingers and suck. Letting out a soft moan from the intimate moment, tasting my saltiness from his fingers. I bite his fingertip after I'm done sucking his fingers dry, causing him to pull me into a sloppy kiss.