Die Puppies Die!

When I got home last night from my date with Elijah I was in for a surprise and not in a good way. Uncle John came to apparently protect Elena. What the fuck is that idiot going to do? Anyways last night I also a call from the grill and I now have a job. Yay for my wallet misery for the rest of me.
I just finished my first shift and it was not fun. I dealt with so many super rude customers and practically every person in my life showed up at one point of my shift. Jenna, Alaric, Elena, Damon, Bonnie and Jeremy and John! I can't even get away from him at work! I made $150 in tips which is good I guess. Why couldn't I have just been a trust fund baby? Elijah couldn't make it to the grill today something came up.
Currently I am sitting in my room trying to hide from my family. I have had enough peopling for one day! I don't work tomorrow but I have that tea party for The Historical Society to attend. Then my phone goes off.

Mr. Suits 🥵: I had a lovely time with you this evening. Care to accompany me to The Historical Society tea party tomorrow?
Me: I did too Elijah. I would love to accompany you. I was already planning on going actually. Aren't we trying to keep seeing each other on the down low?
Mr. Suits 🥵: I did not want them knowing I was still alive, now that they are aware I see no need to hide my infatuation toward you.
Me: Alright. Can I meet you at the party?
Mr. Suits 🥵: Of course sleep well my Angel.
Me: You too Lijah

I walk through the doors of the Lockwood Mansion and spot Elijah talking to Mrs

I walk through the doors of the Lockwood Mansion and spot Elijah talking to Mrs. Lockwood, he dismisses himself walking toward me. "Angel you look stunning." He says pressing a kiss to my cheek. "And you look extremely handsome." I places a quick kiss to his lips then take his hand in mine. Carol then walks up to us. I've never had any problems with her, she's nice enough I suppose.

"Eva I didn't know you and Elijah Smith knew each other."

"Carol great to see you, yes we actually met when you had Jenna give him my mothers papers of the towns history." I say with a fake smile on my face.

"Interesting, Elijah Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there." Carol turns to Elijah.