I would rather you be my snack.

Tennessee
2 months later

Tennessee 2 months later

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I say to the blonde women with tears streaming down my face.
"Can I help you?" I wipe my tears.
"My...My boyfriend and I were arguing and he pushed me out of the car. He left me here. Can I please use your phone to call a friend to pick me up." She looks at me skeptically.
"Don't you have a cell phone?" I nod frantically tears streaming down my face.
"I... I did but it's in my purse that he... he wouldn't let me take." I sob out while the bitch just glares at me.
"Fine. Sure" She sighs out irritated. I wipe my tears.
"So can I come in?"
"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." I let out an irritated sigh and eye roll.
"Puppy! It's your turn!" I yell and he comes zooming toward the women grabbing he by the throat.
"Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea." He compels her. Making me turn around walking toward the SUV. On my way there I see grumpy Stefan.
"Enjoy your snack Stefanie!" He ignore me because he's a douche. I open the back seat door of the SUV and hop in. I grab my phone and headphone and put on Nicki's album quietly rapping along. After a while Nik slides into the backseat with me, he has a big smirk on his face. I pull my headphones off, "Do you think I'm getting better at acting? I thought it was my best work yet." He presses soft kisses to my neck before saying,
"It was brilliant my love, very dramatic."
"That was the point, did you get a snack?"
"No, I would rather you be my snack." He starts sucking and nibbling at my neck making me let out a soft moan.
"How long will Stefanie be gone?" I question while throwing my head back giving him more access.
"Long enough." I throw my self on top of his lap and kiss his soft lips passionately while my hands play with his hair.
He lets out a groan and disconnects our kiss, he teases my neck then sinks his fangs into me. I let out a low groan and start grinding my hips on his lap. I feel the fire starting to consume me as he takes his fill of my blood. He pulls away from my neck looking up at me with my blood dripping down his lip. He maintains eye contact with me as he drags his thumb across his lip collecting my blood. He sucks my blood off his thumb.

I spring into action pulling his shirt over his head then leaning into his ear I whisper with lust lacing my voice, "I need you now

I spring into action pulling his shirt over his head then leaning into his ear I whisper with lust lacing my voice, "I need you now." I bite down on his earlobe harshly making him groan. Then I'm on my back with a hand around my throat and Nik is leaning over me.
"Remember you asked for it my goddess." He rips my shirt right down the middle leaving my chest completely bare. He pulls my belt off and pulls my jeans down my legs leaving me in only a red lacey thong. 
"You are ravishing." He rips my thong into nothing but scraps of red lacy fabric. He pulls his belt off quickly and surprises me by wrapping in around my wrists.
"50 shades of hybrid?" I question him making him chuckle deeply, causing heat to go straight to my pussy. He pulls his jeans and boxers down so that they are hanging loosely off his thighs. He leans down pressing his warm soft lips to mine, I wrap my restrained hands behind his neck. He slides his dick across my pussy making me moan softly. He slides his wet tongue into my mouth, I can taste my blood on his tongue . His cock slowly fills me to the brim making me gasp. I clench around him making him let out a deep moan.
"You look so good underneath me. So wet for me." I let out a moan at his words, I start to move my hips hoping to feel him deeper inside me. He grips my throat with both hands making me gasp.
"So impatient for me. Be a good girl and tell me what you want."
"I want you to fuck me Nik!" I moan out and he gets a wicked smirk. Instantly it's it's as though a switch has been flipped in his mind. He pulls his hips back and slams into me hard making me gasp. He hits my magical spot perfectly making plessure shoot through me. He continues to slam into me hard and quick making my eyes roll back into my head. I can't help but let out moans every time he slams into me. His lips latch around my throat reopening the wound on my neck. My legs begin shaking uncontrollably and my toes curl as I feel fireworks going off in my pussy. "God Nik." He starts pulling the blood from my neck and his fingers start rubbing my clit. I let out an extremely loud moan as I feel myself fall over the edge. As the pressure releases I bite down into Niklaus's shoulder as I continue to cum from his attacks of plessure. My pussy pulsing around his cock seems to make him reach his orgasm. I feel him release inside me as he lets out low groans pulling away from my neck, as I slowly come down from my high. I look at his shoulder which I drew blood from and see it heal. I lick the blood remaining on his skin and feel my neck heal.

More smut for you hoes :P next chapter will be really good! Elijah's going to make an appearance.