Sugar Daddy Nik

I open my eyes and all I see is beaming yellow light shining through the window of our hotel. I snuggle into my pillow and it's actually a pillow. I feel the spot next me me and find it empty. I shove my head into my pillow again and groan, "Nikkkkk, come be my pillowwww." I hear his deep laugh causing me to roll over and look in his direction. He is siting on the couch with a sketchbook in his lap and a pencil in his hand. "Don't move love, give me 30 minutes." My heart warms, he's drawing me. It's one thing to see a drawing of yourself in a dream but to see him in his complete element, focusing as he drags the pencil across the page, using me as his subject, makes me feel so comfortable and happy in this moment. I let out a smile and gaze at him with complete love.

🎨

Niklaus and I went to target to get food, hygiene products, and electronics for the road. I told him I would be fine with cloths from there but he said, "You deserve cloths fit for a queen." After he said that I didn't agrue because I could tell he wouldn't budge. Currently we are walking around a huge mall holding hands.
"Where to first love?" I see a store I have always wanted to go to. I practically squeal out, "Nik! Look! A Chanel store! I've always wanted to go there to see their bags in person!" I'm overcome with excitement. Never being out of Virginia and going to a designer store to ogle at all the fancy things seems like a dream come true.
"Chanel it is my queen." He pulls my hand to his mouth pressing a soft kiss to it making me swoon. I practically skip into the store. We walk in and a man in a suit welcomes us. "Hello welcome to Chanel is there anything I can help you with?."
"No thank you just looking." I say politely already seeing the beautiful wall of bags. I go to pull Nik toward them but he lets go of my hand and turns toward the employee. I walk away not able to resist walking toward the beautiful wall of the bags for sale. I can't help but admire all the different color bags, they are all so beautiful. I feel arms wrap around my waist and a kiss is pressed in my neck.
"Come on I got us a private VIC room." I spin around looking at him. "Wait what? I just want to look at the bags. No need for all that." He gets a knowing smirk on his face making me even more confused than I was before.
"What? Don't look at me like that puppy." I press a sweet kiss to his soft lips and wrap my hands around his neck.
His beautiful sky like eyes gaze into mine, "Eva when you see something you like you are going to tell the employee to put it on your husband's tab. You are going to let me treat you like the queen you are."

After we went shopping for 8 hours and I spent a ridiculous amount of Niklaus's money he wanted to take me to a fancy dinner. I told him that I've been around enough snooty people for one day and I just want pizza. So currently I am in the backseat of the SUV eatting pizza and watching jersey shore on my new laptop. Honestly I could get used to this, I have blankets, pillows, and a stuffed puppy back here. If only I had my puppy back here.
"Nikkkkk."
He turns around in the passenger seat looking at me. "Yes love."
"Why sit up there with the Salvawhore when you could be back here with me?" He smirks and then he's siting right next to me. I lay my head across his lap and let out a sigh of happiness as he begins playing with my hair.

HOLY SHIT GUYS! This story just hit 1k reads, an is number one for the Mikaelson tag! 🥳🥳🥳 thank you for reading my story! Love u bitches 😘
Ps more smut next chapter 😛