Miami

After I took a very very cold shower I put on the robe left in the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom looking for Niklaus and he's no where to be found. What the hell am I supposed to wear now? The tank top I was wearing is drenched in ice water from Niklaus' antics. I see his suitcase on the table in the room and steal a long sleeve shirt out of it and a pair of his sweatpants. I go back into the bathroom and put his cloths on, I pull the shirt up to my nose and inhale his scent, a beautiful mix of pine, bourbon and chocolate. I walk back into the main room and over to the mini bar in the room. I grab a bag of m&ms and the TV remote. I plop down on the bed laying on my stomach with my feet in the air. I start scrolling through the channels looking for something trashy to watch and find Real Housewives of New Jersey. Hell yeah this is the life, in a nice hotel room by myself munching on chocolate while watching TV. Can't every time I get kidnapped be like this? I hear a knock on the hotel room door, I sigh annoyed and get up. I look through the peep hole and see Stefano.
"What is the password?"
"Eva if you don't open the door I will break it down."
"Your no fun Stef." I say opening the door then retreating back to my comfy bed. "Do you want some m&ms they might take away your grumpiness." He shakes his head no then sits at the table in the room playing on his phone.
"Um Stefan not that I don't enjoy your company but why are you in here?"
"Klaus has me on babysitting duty while he takes care of some things." I nod and turn back to my show. I might have to yell at him for that one later. If he wants me to have a babysitter can't he just have them stalk me from a distance so I think I'm alone?

I wake up after dreaming of Elijah, I'm super sweaty and now I'm in a really shitty mood. I look over and Stefan is still in the same spot as before but he's got his feet up on the table and is leaning back in his chair passed out. I get out of the bed and walk toward him and steal his phone off the table. I check the time and see its now 10 pm. Hybrid dick is calling the phone starts vibrating and I answer it running to the bathroom I close the door and turn the shower on.
"Hello hybrid dick."
"What did you just call me?" He questions sounding angry.
"That's who the phone said you were. Don't worry I won't call you that, your a puppy not a hybrid. When are you coming back?" I say to him sounding sad at the end.
"Miss me already love?"
"Nope I just miss using you as a pillow."
He chuckles, "I'll be back in an hour to pick you up."
"What? Pick me up for what?"
"Since it is your first time in Miami I figured we should go have some fun. Just you and I." Hmm actually sounds like a good time. Wait a damn minute?
"Like a date?"
"Call it whatever you want sweetheart. Be ready in an hour I'm bring you cloths." He says before ending the phone call. I pull the phone away from my ear wearing a big smile.

🥂

I just finished curling my hair with the curling iron in the hotel bathroom. A little gross but I'm working with what I got. Niklaus left a bunch of hickys all over my neck so that's just great. Another thing I can yell at him for. I should make a list at this point. You know what I am going to do that while I wait. I walk out of the bathroom and sit down at the desk. There is already a notepad sitting on it courtesy of the hotel, I grab a pen and start writing.

All the reasons I'm mad at you.

1. Daggering Elijah
2. Being cold to me before daggering Elijah
3. Thinking I was being dramatic
3. Stealing my vervain
4. Compelling me the first time
5. Compelling me the second time
6. Moving when I was using you as a pillow
7. Stealing my blankets
8. Holding me upside down
9. Turning me into an ice cube
10. Leaving me all hot and bothered
11. Leaving me with Stefanie after waking me up
12. Having me be babysat
13. Leaving hickys all over my neck
14. Not feeding me enough
15. Leaving me in the same cloths for days