The Ritual

Katherine and I are currently eating pasta that I made when Niklaus comes storming into the apartment. I jump up "Niklaus! Do you want some pasta before you turn into a giant puppy?" He laughs before saying,
"Sorry love I don't have time. Next time you make it I would love to join you." I smile at him nodding then sit back down and start eating again.
"Where's Maddox? He should be back by now."
"Who the hell is Maddox? And what the fuck kind of name is that? His parents must have hated him." I say before taking a drink of water.
"My witch." I nod in acknowledgment then Katherine says,
"I don't know." Klaus then takes a seat on the couch with his back facing us. He plays a video of some women laying on a floor. Probably more kidnapped people. I take another bite of my pasta.
"What are you doing? Where's Elena?"
"I sent her off with Greta." I'm guessing his other witch?
The women on the video then starts screaming out in pain as her bones crack. Well she's not going to have a pleasant evening.
"It's almost time."
"Yay! I'm so happy for you Nik!" I say to him he sends me a smile. The front door opens and we all turn to look at what's going on. Then Damon appear right in front of me with his back turned to me. That fucking bitch.
"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Niklaus says.
"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." This dude just gets more and more idiotic as time goes on.
"Didn't we already have this conversation?"
"Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch." I choke on my pasta, this fucking moron. Niklaus gets up quickly looking at Damon.
"Excuse me?"
"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all...me." He really does have a death wish.
"Katerina, give us a moment." She looks at me I shrug taking a drink of my water. She then leaves the room. Klaus takes a step closer to Damon. Damn this is getting juicy.
"I've heard about you. The crazy, impulsive vampire in love with his brother's girl. I knew one of you would try to stop me. It was a just a 50/50 guess on who." He then turns around pressing play on his video of the werewolf women in transition. He has a shit eating grin on his face and he chuckles.
"The nice thing about werewolves is they tend to travel in packs. Need a closer look?" He then tosses his phone to him.
"Jules."
"When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse...You learn a thing or two. First rule...always have a backup. Backup werewolf. Backup witch." Duh he's not a bloody idiot.
"Backup vampire."
"I've got that covered, too." Klaus then speeds over to Damon snapping his neck.
"Are you going to use him?" I ask him.
"No I have a young women in transition as we speak."
"Why not just use him? I mean he's already here."
"He's as good as dead love." Then he zooms away, why are vampires so rude!? You would think since they're super old they would learn some manners.

I'm currently laying across Alaric's couch watching Clueless on the laptop Niklaus left here. Katherine is currently slapping a dead Damon across the face.
"Hey. Damon. Hey. Damon!"
He wakes up grabbing his neck, "Ahh. What the hell happened?"
"He's gone. He went to do the ritual."
"Why didn't he use me?" He asks standing up.
"He couldn't. Damon, he said you were as good as dead."
"What does that even mean?"
"What does that mean?" Katherine asks while rolling up his sleeve to reveal a nasty looking bite.
"What is this, Damon?"
"It's a werewolf bite."
"Good riddance." I mumble and turn my attention back to the screen.

I see Niklaus on the ground in complete agony as fire surrounds him. This can't be apart of the ritual can it? I see Elijah slowly walking up to Niklaus.
"Elijah?" Niklaus questions in fear. Elijah is standing tall directly in front of Niklaus.
"Hello, brother." Elijah then punches his fist into Niklaus's chest cavity with his fist around his heart. Please don't go through with this.
"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." He twists his heart. Wake up Eva wake up. I can't bear to witness his death.
"I didn't bury them at sea!"
"What?"
"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."
Elijah! Don't listen to him." I hear Stefan's voice yell but I cannot take my eyes off of the two men I love.
"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother." Elijah looks as though he's questioning what to do. To spare his brother's life or take it from him.
"Do it and I'll take both of you out." I hear Bonnies voice from behind me.
Elijah turns his head toward them, "You'll die."
"I don't care." Elijah looks down at Niklaus then back up at them.
"I'm sorry." Then they are gone.

Holy shit you guys! This story just hit 400 reads! 🥳🥳🥳
Thank you to everyone that has read this far into the story! Vote and comment so I can see all of your beautiful usernames.
GIVES YOU 400 HUGS. 🤗❤