Dancing With Kitty Kat

After hanging out with Elijah for a while, aka making out. I made my way to alarics apartment to check on Kitty Kat, and maybe get revenge on Niklaus. I didn't even bother knocking on the door simply just swinging the door open. Katherine is holding our bottle of bourbon dancing.

"Care for some company granny?" I take the bottle from her taking a big glup

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be here."
"Checking up on you of course, now let's just have fun before grumpy comes along and ruins it."
Katherine and I continue to dance around and drink straight from the bottle for about an hour then Katherine suddenly zooms and takes a set on the couch. I shrug and continue drunkly dancing.
"You mind turning that down?" I hear Klaric ask, I roll my eyes as Katherine does as he says.
"Why so grumpy?" She asks him while I make my way into the kitchen looking for my weapon of choice.
"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness."
"Do you want a drink?"
"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink."
"Come on. It might loosen you up." Then I hear the bottle breaking as I pull out a big ass kitchen knife, putting it behind my back and walking towards the two of them.
"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." He compels her.
"Niklaus did you really have to waste a bottle of perfectly good booze? I was having fun." I pout walking up to him.
He grabs a piece of my hair twirling it around with his finger "I'm sorry love, you are quite the dancer. Quite rude of you to leave yesterday. Your smart to wear vervain in this little town."
I learn into his ear, "You know what was quite rude, you breaking your promise to leave my aunt alone." Then I stab him right in the stomach. "Sorry love." I whisper, then I take a seat next to Katherine on the couch. "Kitty Kat once this is over me and you should plan a girls weekend trip somewhere." I look at her and she just nod. "Right stupid compulsion." He really does have to ruin all my fun. I look over at him and he's leaning against the kitchen counter with the knife still in his stomach, blood is pouring out onto the floor.
"I would say sorry Niklaus but I wouldn't mean it, I understand why you want to do the sacrifice. I would as well, what your bitch of a mother did to you is super fucked up. I only asked you to leave 2 people alone but you didn't."
He glares at me, it's kind of funny with him in a
Alaric's body. I then start laughing as two people walk into the apartment. One of them is a beautiful women with black curly hair and the same witch dude from earlier.
I wave at them and they look at me confused, then I notice I have blood on my hands. "UGH NIKLAUS YOU GOT YOUR BLOOD ON ME" the witch dude looks at Niklaus then turns back to me chanting. "Uh witch dude what are you doing?" Then all I see is black.