Birthday Part 1

Southern Comfort Bar

I sway my hips from side to side as I make my way through the dirty bar toward the puppy we are going to torture. Stefan and Nik are going to compel everyone in the bar. I take the seat next to the man and say to the bartender.
"Can I please get a sex on the beach with extra cherries?" She nods at me and goes of to make my drink.
"Put it on my tab Red." The man calls out to the bartender, I turn my body to face him. "What's a girl like yourself doing here?" He looks down at my boobs, ew I hate men.
"It's my birthday!"
"Can I see your birthday suit?" I laugh loudly.
"Really that's the best you can come up with?" He looks super offended, I grab the back of his head and slam it into the bar counter making him groan in pain. The bartender hands me my drink and I take a sip relishing in the sweetness. Ray pulls his head up and his nose is bleeding everywhere, I pat his shoulder.
"Thank you for the drink mutt." Arm wrap around me and I lean into his hold already knowing who it is.
"That was quite the show my love." He presses a small kiss to my neck making me giggle. "Ray? Ray Sutton?"
"Who wants to know?"
"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you."
"I think I'll be going." Nik's hold on me drops causing me to spin around on the barstool with my drink in hand.
"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." He tries to walk away again but bumps into Stefanie, damn I wish I had some popcorn.
"I wouldn't do that." Stefan pushes him against the bar,
"Vampires."
"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." I smack the back of Nik's head.
"Your not a monster don't say that!" He only rolls his eyes at me.
"You what?"
"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?"
"You can't compel me, it won't work." I jump off my bar stool.
"No he can't Ray, but there's always torture."

"Nik! Bullseye!" I hit Ray right in the nose with a dart. I go and sit on Nik's lap pressing a kiss to his cheek while he smiles sadistically at Ray's whining body. "You know Nik your pretty lazy. Stefan and I are the only ones who have done anything." He squeezes my ass making me yelp.
"You seem to be enjoying your self love." I roll my eyes.
"I never said I wasn't, I just said your lazy." Stefan throws another dart into Ray causing him to yell out in pain.
"Stefanie my throw was better." He rolls his eyes.
"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon."
"I can't."
"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see their not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever they say so, that's the way it goes around here." Ray looks towards Nik and I, I send him a flirty wave.
"Eva I'd appreciate it if you'd stop flirting with the wolf." I lean against him and take a sip of my drink realizing it's all gone. I grab a cherry out of the bottom of my glass and put it into Nik's mouth.
"No need to be jealous Niklaus, your the only puppy for me." I grab a cherry and plop it into my mouth, letting the alcohol seeped cherry flood my tastebuds. I steal one of his necklaces and put it on then stand up, I walk back over to the bar and order another drink. When I come back Stefanie's gone and Nik is throwing darts at Ray.
"Where's Stefan?"
"Just went to tell his brother to stop trailing us." My eyes bug out of my head.
"Damon is such an idiot." I sit down at a booth and sip my drink. I'm happy to be with Nik but it feel as though part of myself is missing, I'm guessing because I miss Elijah. That's the one bad thing about this summer is the images that plague my mind. Nik sits next to me in the booth with his arm around my shoulders, he places a sketchbook on the table.
"Why so blue my love?" I sigh, do i tell him the truth or lie?
"I miss Elijah." I feel him tense and then relax again.
"I know. You'll have him back soon love." I rest my head against his shoulder.
"I'm still mad at you."
"I know, I hear your pretty little head run wild at night." I smile at his words, I thought I would hate him being in my head all of the time but I've grown to rather like it.
"Happy birthday my love. I love birthdays."
"I love you." My eyes widen as I realize what I've just admitted aloud. "Uhhhh, pretend you didn't hear that." He cups my cheeks turning so I'm facing him. I gaze into his beautiful eyes.
"I love you Eva. Truth be told I used to believe love was a vampires greatest weakness. But you have made me realize it is our greatest strength." He craving his lips onto mine and our mouths begin a passionate dance. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life, however long it shall be. We pull away from our kiss resting our foreheads against each other.
"This has been the best birthday." I press a kiss to his nose.
"Eva the night has just begun."

All the feels at the end, thank you all for following my story! We are now at 2,000 reads and yesterday we were number 1 for the Mikaelson tag! I have been working on a new story that I think is going rather well so look out for that in the future! I love you all, BIG HUGS <3