Chapter 25 - Love Making

❤❤❤Happy Valentine's Day !!! Due to the fact that today we celebrate love, I uploaded a bonus chapter that fits perfectly with today's celebration! I hope you enjoy it! If you are under 18 years old or you aren't in such mood, just skip it !!! Lov...

❤❤❤Happy Valentine's Day !!! Due to the fact that today we celebrate love, I uploaded a bonus chapter that fits perfectly with today's celebration! I hope you enjoy it! If you are under 18 years old or you aren't in such mood, just skip it !!! Love you all! I wish you today to have a wonderful time whatever you choose to do! ❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stavros' pov:

I took her by her hand and lead her to my room. She followed me willingly and this gave me more hope. My body was burning with lust for her. Ι wanted to taste her lips and caress every bit of her body. Since the incident at the dance floor, a feeling of intense possessiveness overwhelmed me. I wanted this woman and I couldn't wait any longer. I had to take her that night! The animal inside me was screaming for dominance. It desperately wanted to claim what it was his.
I grabbed her by the arms and started kissing her passionately while with my one hand I caressed her back and slowly went lower and lower. Our bodies were on fire! I couldn't hold my lust for her. I desired her. I wanted her. I slowly unbuttoned her dress until I managed to take it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was left with a cream silk petticoat which was falling gently on her curves and highlighted them. She unconsciously covered her front with her hands. I carefully removed her hands, leaned my head towards hers and whispered to her ear.

-"There is nothing to be ashamed of. You are absolutely perfect."

She bowed her head feeling ashamed. She acted like it was her first time and I decided not to ruin the moment again and play along. Her innocence was so alluring to me!

I started giving her small pecks on her cheeks that slowly went down her neck and reached her collarbones. With my hand I caressed gently every part of her body, which was like that of an ancient Greek goddess, so white and smooth. Although she is thin, her body is curvy and really ripped. The sight of her body was captivating.

I continued stroking and kissing her until I reached her breasts. They weren't very big but they were supple and well-shaped. A rush penetrated me! I couldn't hold it anymore. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them gently while I began kissing and sucking them. Her whole body began to tremble with pleasure. She started moaning and calling my name driving me crazy with lust. I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my torso. The moment was extremely romantic. Our bodies were burning and wanting to be released. We fell into bed and were carried away by our unbridled passion...

Melina's pov:

Although Stavros explained the reason and apologized to me several times for the incident on the track, I couldn't help but feel sad. I was devastated by his lack of concern. He behaved so irrationally.  He grabbed me like I was a puppet in front of everyone making a scene. When I didn't follow him he left me alone in the middle of the track without considering the fact that many eyes were watching! I have never felt more embarrassed and humiliated in my entire life! I couldn't understand why he did this and I was really angry with him. All I wanted was to lock myself in my room and run out.

When Stavros told me to wait, I wanted to yell at him and vent my anger. He approached me while I stood there frozen.