Chapter 24- Search

Chapter 24- Search

David's POV:

I quickly parked my car and got out and shut the door. We jogged up the steps of the school and opened the doors. I made my way to her English room and opened the door. Her teacher stared at me oddly and walked over.

"Can I help you, young man?" He asked.

"Is Courtney White here?" I demanded using my alpha tone. His eyes widened at me and he cleared his throat.

"Uh...No...she has not shown up." He stuttered. My heart lurched and my stomach jumped up into my throat. I nodded and shut the door and turned to Jesse.

"She's not in there." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Check the office? Ask where he is?" Jesse suggested. Just then Dominic stepped over.

"What's going on?" He asked looking at Jesse to make sure he was ok.

"Toms got out of prison." I sighed.

"How?" He asked confused.

"He saved up his energy and was able to shape shift out of the prison. Shape shifters can take any shape." I said.

"Shit..."He cursed.

"Where's Court?" He asked.

"We can't find her. She called me about ten minutes ago telling me that she was on her way to English and this is her class and she is not in there." I said.

"Well if that was ten minutes ago...check the office." He suggested. I nodded and we made our way down to the office. I opened the door and the secretary popped her head up.

"How can I help you boys?" She asked.

"Is the new principal here? I don't know his name and I would like to introduce myself." I said and she stared at me oddly.

"Why?" She asked.

"I am valedictorian and I represent this school." I said using my alpha tone.

"He stepped out to walk the school. I will page him for you." She said going over to the PA system.

"Hopefully he hasn't left and we can pick up her scent." Dominic whispered.

"I know; because I can't even catch her scent right now which scares me."

"It's the beginning of the day and he is the new principal I don't think he could just leave. If anything he probably hid her somewhere."

My head shot up and I looked around.

"Like Janitors' closets?" I asked.

"Exactly." Jesse grinned.

"Mr. Hall, please report to the main office." The secretary said.

"Alright get Hilary and go search the janitors closets." I said to them.

"I'll go with you." Dominic said.

"Dude, go with Jesse." I said gesturing to Jesse.

"He is strong as is Hilary." He said firmly.

"And I'm not?" I asked.

"Yes you are. You are an alpha but you are still my little nerd brother." He said.

"By like ten minutes." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Just let me help you." He said rolling his eyes back.

"Alright, Jess go get Hilary and we will go to the main office." I said. He nodded and left and we swiftly walked to the main office.

"We'll find her." Dominic assured. I nodded not meeting his gaze as we stormed into the main office. Toms turned around and smiled.

"Gentlemen, I understand you wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry?" He asked. The secretary glanced up cautiously.

"You heard me. Where is Courtney?" I asked.

"I do not know who Courtney is young man."

"Stuff it Toms. We know who you are." I said folding my arms. The secretary stood up and he looked behind and sighed.

"Hush, Marla. He doesn't know what he is talking about." He said and I growled baring my canines.

"Young man, you need to contain yourself!" He yelled.

"Then tell me where my mate is." I said.

"I have not seen her!" He yelled.

"Yes you have! You raped her and went to prison and took the body of some guy to get out! I won't let you touch her again!" I yelled. His lip curled up and a menacing growl erupted from his chest. I crouched down as did he and Dominic growled warningly. I lunged forward exploding in the main office and attacking the black panther in the room.