Chapter 21- Alpha David

Courtney's POV:

 Riley growled aggressively at the intruder at the door, I sat up rubbing my tired eyes and groaned.

"Riley...What is it?" I whined tiredly. Once my eyes adjusted the figure stared at me. Mostly at my exposed chest. I forgot I went to bed with only undies. My eyes zoned in on the figure and I realized it was David.

"David!" I gasped. I grabbed the comforters and covered myself. Riley growled as he starred at me.

"Riley! Enough!" I said. She looked at me sadly and looked back at David. He bent down and studied her face.

"She is scared of me jumping you." He chuckled.

"You were honestly thinking of having sex with me infront of my dog?" I asked surprised.

"You're dog? When did you get her?"He asked scratching her ears.

"While you were passed out there." I said a little nervously. I was always a little self conscious ever since the whole principle thing that happened. David hasn't made any sexual advances like that because I wasn't ready.

"Well she will have to go in the bathroom for a little while."He said.

"Why?"I asked a little nervous. He stared at me confused.

"I am alpha now. I need to mark my little mate." He said. As he stepped forward, I noticed his glasses were gone.

"What happened to your glasses?"I asked.

"I don't need them anymore. As I age I may need them, but as of right now. I can see everything."He smirked.

"Stop staring at my chest." I said getting up and brushing past him. His skin contact was enough to set my skin on fire.

"hmm..."He said amused.

"David it's one o'clock in the morning. You want to have sex right now?" I said.

"No,no,no,no,no Court. There is a huge difference between; sex and mating. Sex is for the enjoyment and pleasure. Mating is for the bond." He explained.

"Bond? What do you mean?"

"It means you become one of us." He said. Riley barked happily and sat beside him.

"You...make me a werewolf?" I asked. I wouldn't make a very good werewolf.

"You would make a perfect werewolf." He said reading my mind. As I was right about to open my mouth he stopped me.

"I can always read my mate's mind. You will read my mind too if you accept my offer."

"I..."I hesitated.

"Think about it, Court. Remember the day with the shapeshifter?"

"Thank you for reminding me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Now, it will never happen again because you will have powers that will protect you against any mortal or immortal." That was true...I wouldn't be hurt anymore. With David alpha, more people would want to hurt me. With being a werewolf I could defend myself and I would be accepted in the pack. I smiled triumphantly. I have never been in a place where I was not accepted annd being in this pack, I was extremely unaccepted and I didn't like it.

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Come on Court, I will be making you feel so good that you won't even feel the bite." He said cockily. I frowned at him and he smirked. He looked down at Riley and gestured to the bathroom. She went in and he shut the door.

"Come on, captain." He taunted. I sighed and rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Captain?" I asked smiling.

"Yea, you're captain of the cheer team, you are supposed to be confident. I'm a smart little nerd and yet it seems I have more confidence than you." He challenged. I was competitive and he was doing this? I frowned and stared down at him hard.

"Oh please, just wait. When I'm a werewolf, your ass is mine." I challenged.

"You're on, Court." He agreed. I stepped towards him limiting the space and he stared down at me as I undid his jeans in a flick of a button. He bent down immediately swooping his tongue onto mine and clutching onto my arms to pull me closer. I zipped down his jeans and my hand went in over his boxers to rub his already hard member. He growled deeply as my hand closed onto him and he bit my lip hard. His hand trailed down my stomach to slip inside my undies. I shivered at his touch and he growled posessively. He inserted one finger and my knees almost gave out at the feeling. I moaned breathlessly and he smirked as his one arm went around my waist to keep me steady. as he inserted another finger I let out another breathy moan and practically begged him to stop playing around.

"Seriously, David... Cut it out." I said. His mouth went to my neck where he nipped and kissed and sucked on my neck, no doubt leaving marks all over me. My hand came out and went down skin to skin to fully grasp him and he moaned and I smirked.

Got ya.

"Jump." He ordered possesively. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. As he continued attacking my neck, I slowly ground my core against his and he growled into my neck and bit me harshly. I let out a yelp that was a little bit like a moan as he quickly laid me on our bed. He took off his shirt in a flash and he bent down to kiss my inner thighs and nip them harshly. As I tilted my head back he bit down hard and I yelped once again. He moved back up and guided down my undies.

As he entered slowly I gasped in pleasure as he kissed my neck again. He kissed my neck tenderly and I felt his sharp canines against my neck. He bit down breaking the skin and my breath got caught in my throat. My neck felt like it was burning and I blacked out as the heat seeped into my veins.