Chapter 5-Jealous much?

^^Parker Huston

20 Days Until Red Moon

David's POV:

"Loser, wake up." Dominic growled.

"No. I'm going to school myself today." I said covering my head with the blankets.

"You don't need a ride? Nice. Later loser." Once I heard the door shut I got out of bed and had a quick shower shoving on a pair of workout shorts and a white shirt. I think plain white shirts were a staple for me. I grabbed my glasses and my bag and walked out the door.

"How come your parents didn't get you a car?" Courtney asked leaning against her car wearing short shorts and a shirt that had sleeves that went to her elbow.

"They figured Dominic and I were good at sharing."

"That plan worked." She laughed opening her door. I had to invest in a car. The pack had lots of money.

We rode to school talking about school subjects and how her other classes were going. Apparently she was getting nineties in every class except science.

"I was never good at science. Some people are good at science and terrible at english...for me it's the opposite."

"I'm good at everything." I laughed resting my arm on the window.

"Everything?" She asked again raising an eyebrow.

"Yes everything." I said knowing what she was thinking. Dirty minded girl. Once we pulled up to the school I unbuckled my seat belt and got out.

"See you later. Thanks for the ride." I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

"Class. I always go early." I shrugged.

"Come hang out with me." She smiled holding out her hand.

"You want me? To hang out with all of your stuck up friends?"

"The only friends in that group that are really mine are Hilary and Dominic. Other than those two...I hate everyone. They all can go fall down the stairs." She said.

"Wow.Someone's nice." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"That's my view on people." She smiled.

"Alright...Just for a few minutes." I sighed.

Dominic's POV:

"Woah...is Courtney talking to the nerd?" Someone asked. We all looked over silently to see Courtney smiling and talking to David.

"She is! Man the girl is getting with a nerd."

"He's not a nerd alright? He's just damn smart." I said actually sticking up for my little brother. I admit I wanted so badly to be with Courtney, but if this guy was getting his chance with the most amazing girl in the world, well I can't hold him back and for some reason...That kid Jesse was looking pretty damn good, with his brown shaggy hair and the light, soft and sensitive brown eyes.

I shook my head angrily stopping myself from going to far and getting a hard-on.

"Oh but look how cute they are." Hilary smiled.

"What is she doing? She is so gorgeous and she is with such a loser!" Mindy snarled.

"Mindy calm down." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea Mindy, this is why you are not on the cheer team. You're a bitch. Leave her alone." Hilary snapped. Just then Parker and Jesse walked in. I found myself following Jesse's path. He wore straight leg jeans with a light blue button up and a long sleeve blue sweater over top. The collar of his button up poked out and his jeans were rolled to show his brown leather boots. He was lean, leaner than most werewolves.