Chapter 33- I'm sorry

AN: I am so sorry but I have lost all interest in this book. Unfortunately I could not think of anything to write about and instead of staring at the unfinished book. I'm so so so sorry.

Chapter 33-

Courtney's POV:

"Courtney White." Our principle smiled people clapped and cheered as I walked up and accepted my diploma. I grinned widely as I walked across the stage trying not to fall. I went back to my seat and sat down as they continued on.

"David Summers, class valedictorian." He said and David walked across the stage I smiled and clapped cheering for him as he accepted his diploma.

"Dominic Summers." People clapped and we cheered for him as well. Once graduation was over I met up with my parents and took some pictures under a large tree with them. I took more with my other friends and I said goodbye to the ones moving away to university. I was staying with David and his pack and was soon going to be the new Luna. Hilary was going to Europe with Jeremy because he was playing soccer there. Parker was moving with the vampires to be with Tyler as he became the new king. Dominic would become David's new beta and Jesse would be going to university for bio-Med and he was going to become the new pack doctor.

I was so happy to know that my little David was mine forever. He would forever be my mate and no one would ever take him from me.

"David! Come take pictures with me!" I called to him. He looked over and smiled and walked over to me. He kissed my cheek and put his arms around my waist and I kept my hand on his chest.

"My valedictorian baby." I said kissing his jaw. My mom snapped pictures and he whispered in my ear.

"If I did something risky right now...would you say yes and not embarrass me?" He whispered. I frowned confused and turned to him.

"What are you saying?" I laughed. He reached under his robes and got down on one knee. My hands went to my mouth and I stared wide eyed as he pulled out a tiny purple velvet box.

"Courtney, I know to some people this doesn't make sense but between us, your family and my family; you know how important this is to our...culture." He said as people began crowding over. He was referring to werewolves.

"Courtney White, will you please marry me?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes." I said taking the diamond ring and placing it on my ring finger. People cheered and clapped as he stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Court." He said.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

-----------

10 Years Later

Courtney:

"David where are you going?" I asked tiredly. David had been running around scouting lately and leaving me alone to take care of Aiden, Amanda and Ace. Aiden was turning eleven soon, Amanda was eight and Aiden was six we also had another two on the way. I was having twins and between taking care of them and the other kids I was tired.

He turned and took in my bags under my eyes, my sweat pants and hoodie.

"I'm so sorry, babe. You know I don't mean it. I will be an hour." He said and I sighed.

"David I am so tired." I said running my tired head.

"I will tell Aiden to keep an eye on Amanda and Ace. I'm pretty sure they are down in the den playing games anyways." He assured.

"Jesse is not busy as well and I'm sure a couple of ladies will watch them as you rest. I will be back before you know it." He said kissing my forehead. I turned and went upstairs and curled up in the bed and fell asleep.