Chapter 7-Everyone is Tense

10 days Until red Moon

Courtney's POV:

Ten days...nine days and ten hours...was all I needed. It was Wednesday...it was next Friday. Convenient how it is on a friday, eh?

But I noticed everyone was tense...and I mean tense. Girls were breathing heavily and looking like they would jump out of their skin and run and guys were stiff with muscles flexed. I of course felt nothing because I was human. I just got excitement. But...David was tense. Every move I made caused him to flinch away from me. His muscles contracted and flexed all day.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked David.

"I'm fine." He answered non-chalantly. After class I grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him into a janitor's closet. It was in the back of the school and abandoned. There were broken shelves and some cob webs. I turned on the light and his eyes were a burning amber and he looked pissed.

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked.

"It just comes along with the red moon so close." He said. His jaw was tight and he was breathing heavily.

"You're on fire..." I commented touching his forhead. I saw his muscles flex and he flinched a bit at my touch.

"What is with everyone? You guys are like PMS-ing."

"You don't know how it feels. That's why."

"Why? How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's like...you're about to orgasm...like right there one little movement will send you over the edge...but no matter how much you move...nothing happens. You're stuck in the stage before an orgasm. Most people can't sleep. Everyone is pissed because they can't get the sexual release...everyone is aroused. It just sucks."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yep. It's throbbing...painful kind of pain. Something that just makes you want to break the rules and forget about the red moon."

"Is there anything else?"

"Not really. If someone hasn't found their mate yet then they are more eager to find the sexual release or if someone has their mate but are not with them...it's more painful and more sexual fantasies come into play."

"What about for wolves who have their mate?"

"Then it's all about virginity to male wolves. If they see that their mate is untouched it's more of a prize yet more pain."

"Pain?" I squeaked.

"Not like that, Court. Well, yes like that because that is the whole process of losing your virginity but, pain...as in throbbing pain in a...personal area...that won't go away."

"Are you sure nothing would help?"

"Not unless I take you right now."

"Now I am not going to do this...it is a question. Say if someone had their mate and they didn't want to have sex but they did it in the form of a blow job or hand job...what would happen?"

"It would ease the pain for a couple of hours but it would come back."

"How long?"

"Four to six hours. Depending on how good they do it....and no you are not doing that. I am saving you."

"Saving me?" I asked.

"I rather wait until our first time. It's just important to me." He shrugged.