Chapter 18- Meeting the Maine

Parker's POV:

Music played in the background as Tyler and I made out on his bed in his dorm room. Just as I lifted his shirt over his head there was a knock at his door. We both groaned and he got up and opened his door and in stepped his dorm mate Andrew.

"This is my dorm too, you dick." He said to Tyler walking past him.

"Hey, Parks." He said nodding to me. I smiled and waved as he grabbed his bag. Andrew was leaving today as was everyone else. The academy was shut down during the holiday's and everyone was usually sent home. But Tyler was coming with me to the pack house in Alaska.

"Shouldn't you guys be leaving anyways?" He asked starring at his watch.

"Private jet, Drew." I smiled getting up and shoving on my coat. I still had to get my bags from my house though.

"Alright I will see you guys when you get back." He said doing those man hand shakes with Tyler and saying good bye to me. Tyler shoved on his shirt and jacket and grabbed his car keys and we went out to his car.

My parents already met Tyler and they were okay with vampires. We never really had a problem with them. It was just shape shifters like our old principle.

-----------

Once we got onto the runway the wind blew harshly around us but I didn't feel anything though. I was still as warm as an oven and Tyler was still as cold as a dead person can get. Although, Courtney looked like she would turn into a popsicle.

She shivered roughly as David helped load the bags in. Once he saw her he immediately crushed her to his chest but she still kept shivering. Once we got onto the plane all of the adults went to the front part while the younger kids were in the middle and we were in the back. Our seats were like couches and they reclined back. There wasn't a lot of us, which is why we could have bigger and more comfortable seats.

I sat with Tyler, I took the window seat and I reclined our seat back and I snuggled right into him as he kissed me.

"No sex on the plane please, ladies and gentlemen." Jesse said. I gave him the finger and continued making out with Tyler. Yes we were the couples in movies and on tv shows that couldn't keep our hands off each other. Wonderful, right?

Jesse and Dominic rarely showed affection in public. They were sitting beside each other but Dominic was going through his phone as Jesse worked on some homework that he had in his American history class.

Courtney and David weren't like us but they were always snuggled close to each other and having quiet little discussions which was just too darn adorable.

Then there was me and Tyler. The sex crazed couple who were always with each other and hugging and kissing and other stuff. No one really cared but Jesse enjoyed making fun of us on a regular basis. It was normal for a young supernatural couple.

-------------

AN: You guys probably hate me right? These short chapters are annoying huh?