Chapter 16-Now I know how it feels

Chapter 16-

"I don't want to get out."I grumbled to David as I sat with my arms folded over my jacket.

"Court...No one will make fun of you."He smiled assuringly.My black eye had just gotten worse and my nose was swollen and ugly.I looked like a freak.

"If someone says something.I will be in jail for the rest of my life."I growled opening the car door and slamming it.

"Easy girl.Don't hurt the baby."He lauhed running his hand along the hood of his car.

"Asshole."I said rolling my eyes.He went to wrap his arm around my shoulders but I pushed him away.

"Yea.Not when you think your car is more important than me."I said teasingly.He flashed his canines and grabbed me and pulled me right close to him.He growled and my hand was pressed against his chest and I felt it rumble which made me giggle.He pressed a kiss to my temple and slid his hand in the back pocket of my jeans.People starred at me as we walked in but I heard no one say anything.Well the werewolves didn't,but the other humans did.

See in this case me and Hilary.The cheerleaders are the 'popular' kids I guess and they are not the rude ones.There are other rude and slutty humans that don't know about werewolves and try to hop on every guy around here.

"Being a hooker is a tough job,eh?"Carly asked as I went to my locker while David stopped to talk to someone.

"It's nice to see you too,Carly!"I said fakingly.She rolled her eyes and opened her locker next to mine.She began fixing her hair and teasing it in the hallway.All the while you can see the tracks of her extensions.

"Nice extensions.I guess your hair doens't grow anymore,huh?After all the bleaching and stuff?Luckily mine is still in tack and growing properly."I smiled.

"At least I don't look like a panda bear." She said smiling sweetly and shutting her locker. I glared as she walked away and hid my face in my locker.

"What are you doing, Courtney?" David asked.

"I look like a panda bear." I whined.

"A...Very...cute panda bear." He said trying to make me feel better.

"David." I growled.

"I'm sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed the back of my head and gently pulled me out and I pouted.

"Court, Don't listen to anyone here. Please?" He asked.

"You know how hard it is not too!? I look like a freak show!" I exclaimed.

"Hey guys. How are you feeling Courtney?" Parker asked coming up. Once again she looked flawless. High heels that were black and dark blue jeans with a white v-neck and grey blazer with the sleeves rolled up. She had her blonde hair all onto one side and her glasses on. Parker didn't need her glasses but she told me that she couldn't part with them. She had them up until she shifted.

"I'm feeling like a panda bear." I said smiling. She sighed and shook her head.

"Courtney! It's Carly Samuels! She is the biggest slut ever." Parker exclaimed.

"I know...I will try to drown everything out." I said grabbing my English binder.

"Alright. I have to go to my locker. I will meet you guys in class." Parker said before walking down the hallway.

"All I smell is death." David said crinkling his nose.

"Why?" I asked curiously as he laced his fingers with mine and we began walking down the hallway. I wore my light jeans with a white v-neck and grey cardigan and my grey Toms.

"Vampire...Vampire's are dead." He said whispering into my ear. I made an "O" shape with my mouth.

"Oh yea..." I said nodding. He smiled and shook his head. We entered the small auditorium and went to the third bench that was levelled up. They were two seaters and spread out across with a white board down below and the teacher's desk.

I shuffled into my seat and David sat next to me. Soon Hilary walked in with her soccer guy and she sat in front of us. Then guess what happened!? Dominic walked in with Jesse and sat beside him. How cute is that? I did a silent "aw" and turned to David to show him but he was laughing silently.

I elbowed him in the ribs which didn't affect him. He continued laughing which then made me laugh and I wrapped my arms around one of his arms and rested my chin on his shoulder. He stopped laughing and turned to me and pecked my lips nicely.

"You're so beautiful...Even as a panda." He said breaking into a fit of laughter.

"You asshole!" I said smacking his arm. I moved away from him as our teacher walked in, she sat her bag on her desk and went over to the white board. She wrote the word "Romance" on it and sat her marker down and turned to us. Her name was Ms. Marley. She was about twenty-two years old. She was a werewolf that's why so she was a bit older then that but she stayed at the age of twenty-two. She had long wavy brown hair and bright hazel eyes and olive coloured skin. Every guy here said she was hot.

"Romance. Many people say it is the root of the world. It is a major theme in almost every story. No this is not creative writing but I want you guys to make your own Romance story." Some people groaned. I had creative writing third period so it was okay.

"It's not a novel, children. It is a short story so relax." She said laughing a bit. She handed out rubric's to each row to hand back. I took ours from Hilary and passed one to David.

"Twenty to Thirty pages, nothing less. If you go over that is fine Double spaced please and thank you. You must follow the criteria of a romance novel. Have the two people meet gay or straight it does not matter." David did a quiet laugh and I shook my head.

"Have a conflict and then have your happily ever after with all your gushy romance. Sound good?" She asked. The class responded with a "yes" and she went to her desk and a quiet talk came from everyone.

"You have inspiration from their relationship." David chuckled referring to Jesse and Dominic.

"David." I scolded.

"Oh relax. After all the years of Dominic's ridicule, I deserve to have some fun."He said hitting my arm lightly. I shook my head and smiled and began writing down my characters.

----------

David took me out for lunch to a coffee shop which was nice. After lunch I went to writer's craft by myself while David went to Calculus. Then we went to gym and I sat on the bench and watched everyone play soccer. Which David was actually really good at. I mean really good.

Why didn't he play?

We walked to his car after when I asked him.

"David, you're really good at soccer. Why don't you play on the school team?" I asked.

"I never tried out." He shrugged.

"David...Try out for soccer. You are so good at it!" I pleaded. If your good at something, why avoid it?

"Well I guess if I say no you will bug me for the rest of my days." He laughed.

"Yes, I would." I laughed opening his car door and getting in.