Chapter 19- The End?

AN; Wow this story is really boring me so I may put out the next two chapters and that will be it because this story is really boring me and I don't like it. I'm sorry guys but I don't want to be a bitch and leave you hanging. Although you guys probably still think I am a bitch for ending the story. Im sorry guys!

Courtney's POV:

We arrived at the pack house late and it was freezing. I am always cold. It's not fair how everyone else can stay warm.

"What are we doing?"I asked David as we stood in the lobby. The house was quiet.

"We are going to bed. No one is up so we will met and greet tomorrow morning." He whispered. I nodded and we walked to our room's silently. Our rooms were huge. We had a great view of the water with heated floors and blankets, a tv and a beautiful bathroom. I took off all my stuff and hopped in bed and snuggled into the heated blankets as David brought all the stuff in.

"Heated blankets,eh?" He smirked. I laughed and nodded and he took off his shirt and threw on a pair of workout shorts and crawled in next to me. I snuggled right next to him and fell right asleep.

In the morning he woke me up and I grumbled.

"Court." He said softly. I reached out and touched his face and felt his lips and shut them together.

"Keep these things shut." I muttered keeping my eyes close. He shook loose of my hand and I felt his hot breath fan my neck before he began attacking it with kisses.

"David." I whined and moaned at the same time.

"Get up then." I growled and got up and stormed to the bathroom. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and threw on a small sized hoodie and some track pants that were big up top and then went tight to my leg at the bottom with big pockets.

I shoved on my sandals and came out.

"Socks with sandals? Alright." He chuckled. He wore a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and nice jeans.

"Is this a formal event we are going to?" I asked.

"Don't worry. It doesn't really concern you because you are not a werewolf." He said shrugging.

"Good because I wasn't changing." I said as he opened the door for me. We travelled down the hall until we heard a loud commotion. We walked into a room filled with a hundred people at least.

"This isn't even half of our pack." David whispered to me.

"Wow." I said stunned.

"David!" Someone bellowed happily. I moved out behind him as this big burly tanned man came to David. His eyes were green and lit with happiness as a big grin spread across his face.

"Alpha Andrew." David bowed respectfully.

"Ahh come here my boy!" He said pulling him into a crushing hug. He pulled back and smiled and then glanced at me.

"Ah who is this?" He asked.

"Courtney, my mate." David said proudly which made me smile.

"Nice to meet you, my lady." Andrew said shaking my hand.

"As to you, Alpha Andrew." I said earning an approving smile from David.

"Such manners! Are you sure she is not a werewolf?" He asked excitedly. Man this guy was like a big kid and he was alpha? I was expecting someone more scary and violent.

"I'm sure." He laughed.

"Are you excited for the coronation?" Andrew asked. What coronation?

"A little nervous. I don't know if they will respect me as they were for you."

"They will be forced to respect you. Remember a king is better feared then loved. If people fear you, they will be afraid to disobey you, if people love you they will be more willing to stab you in the back." He said.

"Thank you, Andrew. It means a lot." David smiled.

"David, you are young, smart and strong. You are the perfect candidate for next alpha." Next alpha? This was David's coronation for next alpha!? and he let me come her like a bum!? This was like his graduation and I look like I rolled out of bed! Well technically I did... But still...

"Well I better get started. Don't be nervous." Andrew said patting David's shoulder. David smiled and led me away.

"I look like a bum!" I exclaimed.