Chapter 13-A Vampire?

Courtney's POV:

School on monday seemed much more peaceful and calming everyone seemed in much better moves.Some people came "out of the closet" and were holding hands with their lovers.

"I'm liking the new car."I smiled as David pulled up in an Audi R8.

"It's just a couple of gifts after become a "man"."He laughed as I sat on the trunk.I looked around for Hilary and I soon found her.

"No way.Hilary is with Baxter!?Jeremy Baxter!?"I said surprised.Jeremy Baxter was going to Stratford University on a scholarship by playing soccer.They said he was going to the MLS or whatever it's called.Jeremy was cute don't get me wrong but he wasn't hot or beautiful.I prefer to call really good looking boys beautiful or handsome.Make them feel special.

"Hilary Hues?"He asked surprised.

"Yea.I don't think I know another Hilary here...do you?"

"No it's not that.It's just Parker said...That she was her mate."

"Parker Huston is lesbian?Really?She doesn't seem like it."I said surprised.

"Last time I talked to her she said yes."

"Did she have a boyfriend the last time you talked to her?"I asked starring at the all black Boss 302 mustang that pulled up in our school.It was nice but David's car was nicer.David turned around.

"What in God's name..."He began to say.It seemed like everyone in the parking lot was watching.Out popped a guy.He looked about our age and he had pale blonde shaggy hair with pale skin to match.and I mean really pale skin.He was tall but slim yet muscles flexed through his white shirt.He walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.And out stepped Parker.

"No fucking way."I gawked.Parker's long pale blonde hair matched his and it wasn't up in a ponytail it was down and flowing past her shoulders like mine did.She wore skin tight dark blue jeans with a cream coloured lacy top that pushed her boobs up.She had a silver cross necklace dangling past her chest and she had gorgeous black heels on, paired with a black leather jacket.She was wearing something that I would wear.And she didn't have her glasses on.Her makeup was dark but it complimented her snow white skin.She fixed her bag and the mysterious guy kissed her passionately right in the parking lot.It was dead silent and when they broke apart he got back in and drove off.

She smiled triumphantly and the look on Hilary's face was shocking.She looked like she saw a ghost.

Parker walked with confidence...I mean it was freaking December now and she is wearing a tank top?I swear to God these werewolves are insane.I was bundled up in light blue skinny jeans,beige Uggs and my big fluffy Canadian Goose jacket.And David was wearing pants at least but he still only had a t-shirt on.

"Hi."Parker said happily stopping infront of us.

"Where the hell did the old Parker go?"

"Away along with her virginity."She laughed opening her books.She placed them on the back of David's car and she pulled her black glasses from her pocket and looked over her notes.

"I take it you and Hilary aren't in it anymore."A cold expression appeared on Parker's face.

"No.Tyler is my new mate.and I love him already."She said the expression leaving.

"He is pretty hot."I said.

"I know right?"She asked getting excited.David's face turned cold and I pulled my hood more securely over my head.

"Where did you meet him?"

"At Bar 21.Where Hilary explained she wasn't a lesbian and I realized I'm not either.I like it much more being dominated."she said.