chapter 3-The Heat is On

Chapter 3-The Heat is On

^^Dominic Summers

26 Days until Red Moon

"Okay so there is a quiz monday on chapter six. So we are going to go through chapter six and run through everything you are having trouble with." He said. He wore workout shorts, with a tight white shirt. It was see through so I could see the faint outlines of what was being carried underneath.

"Courtney?" He called. I shook my head blushing that I had been staring at his chest.

"Sorry. Yea sounds good." I agreed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, why?" I asked.

"You're sitting far away...Can you see the book?" He asked. No, he was right I couldn't. I smiled getting up and sitting right next to him feeling the heat generate off his body. I gulped as my stomach clenched and did flips. We studied for two hours and then got bored yet again.

"Is pizza okay?" He asked getting the phone.

"Yea." I said going through movies. I told him we should take a break and watch a movie. It was six...so it wouldn't hurt. I grabbed a random movie and popped it in the DVD player. He came back in on the phone with the pizza guy setting down popcorn, beer and pop cans.

"Yea...twenty minutes?...sounds good...thank you...bye." He said hanging up and tossing the phone on the chair. I sat next to him and grabbed one of his beers that he had.

"You drink? I wasn't sure so that's why I grabbed pop."

"I can drink." I reasurred popping open the can and taking a long swig.

"How come you never tell Dominic to shut his face?" I asked.

"Dominic has a lot going on. So I let him be. I really don't care." He assured me.

"But just think...if you were friends and together you would be friends with my friends and I."

"And my friends would be left alone." He added.

"True. Then again...my friends suck ass besides Hilary."

"So, how come you don't have a boyfriend, Ms. Head cheerleader?"

"Ugh...I hate big headed jocks. They piss me off. I want someone who doesn't make fun of people all the time, someone who is actually smart, kind and funny." I told him and he just nodded.

"Interesting." Was all he said.

"what about you? What floats your boat?" I asked.

"What floats my boat? I don't know, someone who just wants to chill." He laughed with a shrug.

"Any specific details?" I asked hoping it was traits I possessed.

"I like someone who can laugh and just be themselves. Someone who isn't rude and judges people on their looks or who they like. Also someone who is aggressive at some points." He grinned and I flushed, I knew exactly what he was thinking and the images that flashed through my mind made everything change. My chest grew tight, my panties became drenched and my stomach tightened instantly.

His hand brushed my thigh as he put his empty beer can on the table. My thigh went on fire and I swallowed what felt like a gold ball as all the images going through my mind made me want to jump him.

"D-David...I..." I began.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this. I have to go." I said quickly. I flashed out of his house and began running down the street. I couldn't do it. The way he was making me feel by barely touching me drove me mad, he probably didn't like me because I was the girl that hung around with the kids that made fun of people.