An OC from a story that's relevant to this day!

Now, only one of my followers could know who this is, but this is my shapeshifter OC I mention in the detail posts of my shapeshifter Cat (Amity) and Mouse (Luz) TOH AU!

She's the one I designed a necklace that's a silver long haired cat!

Now, I don't have time to get into that, because it's not relevant to this, but if you don't follow my tumblr (specifically slime-vore-bog ((it's for TOH vore only though)) Also I need to add my tumblrs in my bio thingy:/) The silver cat necklace means she can turn into a grey long haired cat.

In this version of the story, she can turn into a cat at will, there's no necklaces or any of the stuff relevant to the Cat and Mouse AU, and she has a bully named Sofia, who I have not yet changed to be a person I wanted to get better.

Like she's a way worse person. She used to have a snake and tried to use it to kill Laura in the original daydream story. In newer version of the story I just think of her being a bit antagonistic to start with. And also her pet is just a wild color budgie.

Also I may have mixed up her name and her snakes name at some point, so I don't know what the girl was named originally anymore.

Omg, I just found the original version of my vore comic that will come up later XD It's a three panel comic of cursed Luz eating Amity.

Wait... It might even pre-date the story!

It does datewise! The comic I just found was finish on (and I'm quoting what I wrote, since I normal do date-month-year) 07-12-2020, while the fic was posted on 13-12-2020.

That's wild! I completely forgot I drew it! It will be posted to tumblr later just for that!

Anyway, trying to find stuff about Laura and Sofia...

Actually no, her snakes name is Clare! I think I meant to call her ClarA though. I made that mistake often... Anyway.

I can't find much more about Laura, and Sofia will never show up in this, because I never posted art of her, but this is Laura and in the newer versions of the story, she and Sofia become girlfriends.

Date of posting: August 16 2016