Unreasonably good drawing?? (LumiG/t: tiny Amity)

Like what the heck? Why is this one suddenly so good? Like the next one is going to DROP in quality??? Idk

Like what the heck? Why is this one suddenly so good? Like the next one is going to DROP in quality??? Idk. I guess I was just more invested in drawing this...

This was also requested by my good bud' from DA! I asked him for ideas, and this was what he thought of. Kinda... He just said "cuddles" and I did the rest! *mlems happily* (seriously though I've begun sticking my tongue out when I get happy)

Anyway I was listening to queer music when I drew this and I just want to note this thing I wrote:

***

Also about the process; I was allowed to listen to music and being completely honest... I teared when this song came on: (AN: can't link, but it's LGBTQIA by Matt Fishel)

It just... reminded me how far the lgbtqia+ community has come (when talking about representation)... And now I'm tearing up again... There's a long way to go, but the representation in media is taking big steps towards a better future (by normalizing the concept of same sex attraction to kids)

***

I think it's really fun to look back on and that song can get me really emotional still. I probably sound really sappy X3 Anyway I'll finish this off for today after I'm done with January!

Date of Posting: January 30, 2021