licks neck, but like... in vore way (TOH vore)

There's a short story for this one, and it's short enough to be in this part! So I'm including it :3

***

Amity felt Luz's tongue drag across her neck up the back of her head.

She cringed at the warm slimy sensation, as her entire body scrunched together. She hated it. She hated it. She hated it. She hated it!

She spun around, her eyes widened in shock, "Luz! Why did you do that?" She stared at the human in disbelief, but her crush just looked a bit sheepish.

"I thought it would be funny," she replied, before her face scrunched up. "I think I got a hair in my mouth-" she barely finished her sentences, before she pulled a single mint colored hair out. "Gahr, that was uncomfortable!"

Amity blinked at Luz in disbelief. "How do you think I felt?!"

Luz snickered a bit, before she apologized, "Sorry..." She licked her lips after a second. "But I never knew you had an undercut! How come? Is your hair too thick?"

Amity thought about it. "Yes, a little bit." It did make it a lot easier to keep. "It doesn't get as tangled after I got it done."

The two girls stared at each other. Luz with her mouth half open, as if she was figuring out what to say, and Amity feeling quite a bit grossed out by the drying saliva on her neck and head.

Luz finally found her words. "So..." not completely apparently. "Since you're a witch... How much magic can magic do?"

Amity felt even more confused now. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Luz adjusted her hoodie strings a little bit. "Say if you were to get eaten..." Amity could feel where that might be going. "Would you be able to make it safe?"

Amity felt reluctant to answer. "Yes..." she replied, watching her reaction. Her answer seemed to pleasantly surprise her. "Luz, are you going to eat me?"

Luz gave Amity a nervous smile. "If it's okay with you?"

Amity wasn't too bothered. "Sure..." It hadn't been what she was planning on doing, but it wasn't a big deal either. "Just don't bite me."

Luz's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Amity!" The overly enthusiastic human girl lifted her up to a cheek hug, but it was mostly Amity getting squished into her face.

Amity didn't get why Luz wanted to eat her, but she could put that aside for the moment. "No problem," replied Amity, as soon as the cheek hug was over.

She quickly casted the spells and Luz wasted no time before she shoved her legs first into her mouth.

It was surprisingly not that bad. It had felt worse to get licked on her neck. Maybe it was that the slime wasn't focused on one spot.

Luz was a little too eager to get her down, almost choking on Amity as she tried to swallow her.

Amity didn't do much, just letting Luz roll her around in her mouth, waiting for Luz to swallow her down without almost choking.

The second time Luz swallowed she managed to gulp her legs down and after that she went down quick.

It barely took Luz three more swallows, before Amity was completely gone from her mouth.

Her crush's throat worked her down quick, as she splashed into Luz's belly only a few seconds later.

Luz sighed above her. "Thanks again," said the human, her heartbeat pounding calmly above Amity.

Amity casted a light spell. "Like I said it's no problem." The belly of her friend pulsed lightly around her. "I don't get why you wanted to eat me though."

"You tasted kind of nice, and since it was safe I figured why not try it?"

Amity still didn't get it, but this was Luz, so she would never really know what to expect from her.

***

Not a lot to say about this one? Apparently, according to my tumblr, I drew this in January, but first posted in February? I do remember it being frustrating as heck though... I'm getting annoyed thinking about it tbh.

Date of posting: February 14, 2021