The Obsession Has Begun... *Dramatic Sound Effects*

This is the first piece of Owl House vore I posted

This is the first piece of Owl House vore I posted... Since the first story is pretty short, I'll add it for you to read (if you want to get tortured by terrible writing lol)

It's a bit... weird... with some accidental sexual imagery and poor word choice... and some more intentionally dirty humor. Only in the first paragraph though. But the accidental imagery is through the entire story.

It's about 800 words, so a short read, but you can skip to the end, if you don't want to read it.

***

Amity was a little shy about having her crush literally exploring her mouth. To be fair, she didn't think Luz meant like this! She thought, she was flirting! What worried her the most though... was the fact that she really liked her taste.

She was suprised, but not disgusted, to taste such a... sweetness on her. Like a fruit... but which one? It wasn't sour at all. A peach or plum maybe? Or a cherry... definitely not a citrus fruit. She hadn't even realized she had closed her lips around Luz, before she felt her trying to get free.

She spat her out, out of shock, and, quickly, wiped the drool of her chin.

"LUZ! I'm so sorry! I did not mean to do that!"

Luz took a moment to compose herself. "It's alright, Amity..." she let out a a winded breath. "You knocked the wind out of me though."

"Sorry..."

"It's okay!" Luz replied, getting up on her feet. "Guess I'm pretty tasty, huh Amity?"

Amity had thought her face couldn't get more red; she was wrong. She could barely stutter out a sentence. "N-no, gah, I, uh..." She didn't know what to say that would make her reaction seem logical. "My mouth was getting tired."

Luz raised an eyebrow at her. "yeah sure, that was why your tongue was lapping at me." There was a laugh in the shrunken humans voice, making Amity's heart flutter. "It's okay, I figured I would be, with all the things that tried to eat me on my second day here."

She looked away in embarrassment. Why did Luz have to taste so nice? She really wanted to shove her back in her mouth, but that was a weird thing to even think. She felt the heat in her cheeks spark up again. Her next question was almost too embarrassing to say. "So..." she rethought how to say it, "I mean- I guess- Are you done looking around?" She didn't want to say she wanted her back in her mouth.

Luz laughed. "Amity, you can just tell me if you want another taste!"

Amity dug her nails into the table. "uh..." Luz apparently took this as a sign to shove her upper body into her mouth. "mhH!" Amity was careful not to chomp down on her. She felt Luz's stomach press down her sharp teeth, quickly shifting her tongue so they wouldn't hurt her. Her taste hit her like a bullet, as she immediately began drooling again. She swallowed the saliva around her, knowing that there was no way Luz would follow.

She opened her mouth a little in case Luz regretted going in, but she showed no sign of wanting out. Amity closed her mouth back up enjoying Luz's flavor. Luz had agreed to this, so she could get mad if Amity took her time with it.

She swallowed once again, hoping that Luz's didn't mind being... well pretty much a human lollipop; even with the fruit flavor. Amity didn't even notice the fact, that she was shoving more of the human into her mouth. She gently pushed Luz farther in, with the tip of her index finger.

It startled her when she heard Luz yell at her. "Amity! I didn't say you could eat me!" She felt Luz kick against her fingers, quickly opening up her mouth again to let her back out. Luz spilled back out on the table, covered in Amity's slobber. "What was that about?" Luz's voice wasn't too serious, but she clearly a bit confused.

"I don't know, I didn't even realize I was doing it," she replied shyly. But suddenly she realized how much she wanted to devour the human. She backed away from Luz immediately; she was not hurting her. Not the only person that truly mattered to her.

"Amity, what's wrong?"

She realized, she had nearly jumped back covering her mouth. "I want to eat you!" She blurted out behind her hand. Why did she say that? She didn't want to scare her. "I won't do it! But..." Amity paused, but what? "Actually no, I won't do it."

Luz's eyes searched around the room, before she began laughing. "That was a good prank, Amity!"

"What?"

An uncertain look fell over Luz's face. "Telling me that you want to eat me? I nearly thought you meant it!" She still laughed, but Amity could hear the nervousness in it. She should play along.

She mimic her anxious laughter. "Oh, I thought it was a bit more convincing," she replied, making a frustrated gesture. "Shoot, I almost got you!"

Luz looked up at her with a much calmer smile. "Well, with that scare, I think we're done with this experiment."

Amity smiled back down at her, although her smile was a lot more nervous. She was definitely never telling Luz the truth...

***

There's a part 2, but it's really edgy and dark compared to my normal writing and it won't show up here... Or actually... No, it might. Some art for it will show up in Spring of 2021, because I showed some old art when news about S2 of The Owl House came out.

But that's all about this drawing!

Marking the beginning of my obsession...

Date of posting: August 24 2020