Weird Order of Posting vs Drawing

This was actually drawn in 2019, but first posted in 2020 it's the same with the next drawing in this story

Anyway, this is pokémon OC who's story is also still relevant to this day! She's from my original AU that I based my really weird TOH AU "pokémon sizeshifter AU" off.

Her name is obviously Camilla, and she's a pokémon trainer from Kalos! I still have the file she's based on! It's my Y, but she's the second save file I made, so she's not my first file on that game.

Her team consists of:

Cosmos the Delphox (female)
Spike the Lucario (male)
Aster the Blastoise (male)
Bark the Gogoat (male)
King the Tyrantrum (male)
Hollyhock the Sylveon (male)

She's pansexual, has a girlfriend (Nicole, will talk about her in the next part) and she's a sizeshifter. Also a pretty strong trainer. At least compared to her girlfriend. Camilla has 7 badges and her girlfriend has 2 and is struggling to get her 3rd.

She's on a visit to Hoenn, because she needed a break and that's where she meets Nicole. She's the same age as her, and she's just starting out as a trainer.

Side note: in this version of the AU, trainers are older when they can first leave home. I'd say about 16, but younger teens can still have partner pokémon and have low stake battles without traveling, depending on if they can handle the responsibility of caring for another living creature.

They don't immediately become romantically interested, but they do like each other a lot. They decide to become friends and are planning to stay in contact after Camilla leaves the region.

And then they fall in love at some point after that lol, idk. Also a dude named... uh... I forgot, hold on, I made a file based off him on my second X. I think it's Adam, but I need to check...

Yep it's Adam. Anyway, there's a lot of hatred for sizeshifters, so Adam is trying to out Camilla, because they were friends at some point, but he hated her after she told him. So it also means that Nicole at this point doesn't know, because now Camilla has trust issues. Also also, Camilla had a small crush on Adam before she told him and he lashed out, so it's even more uncomfortable for her to tell her Nicole.

Never drew Adam, so I won't really go into detail on him. And I'm already leaving out a lot of this story, so it doesn't really make much of a difference.

Date of Posting: February 15 2020 (date of drawing: ? ? 2019)