Blushy Stomach (my friend likes this ones story, makes me purr :3)

And thus, marks the beginning of me posting to the DA Owl House tags in hopes of finding people who like Owl House vore

And thus, marks the beginning of me posting to the DA Owl House tags in hopes of finding people who like Owl House vore... I'm so happy I have AmandaTheGayQueen as a friend now. Fucking love them. Also if this notifies you and you see it; Hi! :D *blinks at you like a cat to show I trust you and I really like you* (as a friend :3)

I'll crosspost the fic later, but I need to eat the last of my food and update some more!

(also I'd need to edit the image for the cover and I need to start working on something for friend above, because I really like the idea, but I'm actually more busy than usual)

Oh, also, the title! Yes, I can mimic a purr noise and I do it when I'm really happy or feeling sad for others. It's fun!

The noise sits mostly at the back of your mouth and you really only have to breathe in and out your mouth to make the rumbling! You need to keep your tongue close but not touching to the roof of your mouth. It's kinda like snoring, but out the mouth? So maybe you can do it knowing that! I just think it's cool C:

Date of posting: January 6 2021

Oh, but before I move on! One thing to note about this is that it's a mini version of another story I wrote! Like not plotwise, but... it has some few similarities? Luz points out her blushing stomach in both of them. That's really it I guess? This was originally drawn for that, but I changed my mind and made a second story.

Update: Blushy Stomach can now be read on Wattpad!