More Vore (Nicole)

Right, I forgot to say

Right, I forgot to say. It's actually a sizeshifter vore AU... Yeah... I wanted to write vore with my two characters here.

Anyway! This is Nicole in Camilla's stomach. She eventually learns that Camilla is a sizeshifter and she agrees to be eaten. Though depending on which version... (newer actually having a worse thought out plot) It's because of an impulsive battle with the stakes of:

If Camilla wins, Adam will leave her and anyone she knows alone forever and never talk to her or them again

but

If Adam wins Camilla has to admit she's a disgusting cannibal and eat Nicole to find out that she does like it (she has heavily insisted that she won't like it, because she has a lot of internalized hatred)

And she ends up losing, and while she hates the idea, she doesn't want to go back on a promise, because she hates the idea of Adam doing the same and she's an honest person.

But that's the explanation for the vore. The art is a later time where Nicole was eaten.

Onto Nicole

She's based off my only file on Emerald! Maybe you would have thought it was Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, but nope! She's from by Emerald. Which is also why I/she got stuck on a gym at all...

Her team at this point in the story is:

Echo the Grovyle (male)
Peach the Mightyena (female)
Rose the Kirlia (female)
Orb the Pelipper (male)
Steel the Aron (male)
Slashi the Slakoth (male)

She's a lesbian- wait I forgot to mention her and Camilla are 18 and Adam is 19, but only older by a few months. Anyway that was all. She's a lesbian, and not a sizeshifter or closely related to any sizeshifters, but that's something I've changed and why I'm mentioning something so specific. Her mom used to be a sizeshifter, but she didn't become on herself.

Though it's irrelevant, because it's a lot more interesting if she accepts Camilla, because she believes herself there's nothing bad in being a sizeshifter. Though getting eaten because of a bet is... not fun.

I don't have much else to say about her? She's normally taller than Camilla by a head, but she's younger. And also for her personality. She's the quiet type, but in the shy and anxious way and she likes to exercise and is very physically strong. She can pick up Camilla without breaking a sweat and she thinks it's funny to see her reaction.

And I kinda forgot to describe Camilla, but she's a short tempered person, which is why she agreed to the challenge. But she's normally a sweet character, who happens to get pissed really easily (And she never lets her anger out on Nicole) I really don't remember much other than that about her...

Anyway, date of posting: April 4 2020 (Date of drawing: ? ? 2019)