Alexander Redesign

Dang, he's kinda a pretty boy in this?

Anyway, he's the same character, just has a new look. He has curly hair, because his brother does. Oh, and... His brother gave him those scars... He isn't really in the best family... That's why he's actually in the story planning to seek out a human to help him with... something that's going to sound stupid without a long explanation...

But basically it is possible to turn a carnivorous giant into a herbivorous one. It's not something you can force though, because it's ancient magic from rare dragonlike creatures that are basically immortal.

But not quite. And the thing that makes them immortal is what's needed to turn a giant from one species to another. They grow flowers along their body and when the last one is plucked; they die. So these creatures are very picky on who they give a flower to on top of their rarity.

Alexander only knows of them, but he needs Mathias help to learn about them. He can't go near the town of the herbivorous giants, or near the human town, but he ends up saving Mathias from getting eaten by his brother. And then the story isn't written from there.

I'm not sure about it though... I don't want to portray change from species like this... It feels insensitive? Like maybe more in terms of race and sexuality rather than being transgender. It's none of them however, but I should watch myself when writing, because of allegories.

I'll figure it out if I ever write it.

Date of posting: January 24, 2021