*Remakes Vore Art*

*sniffs* ah, you can just smell the improvement in the air! Anyway, this is one of the fics I'm considering posting as its own thing, because it's about 2k words

If I do post it, it will be after I'm done with 2020! So it will take a bit, but I can get it done today no problem! >:D We are in October and all art through to the end of December has been organized and ready to show the correct dates!

Plot: same as the first vore piece, but Amity gets to eat Luz! Safely... But also without her permission. Honestly, kinda on her for leaning into Amity's mouth, even after knowing she thinks she tastes delicious.

*ignores that I'm the author and Luz would never even had SUGGESTED something like this*

Anyway, yeah, it can be read on tumblr and the easiest way to find it is go to Slimy-vore-bog and looking through the pinned post to find "Taste Test" If you feel like reading more there's also a 20 other fics to choose from, listed from old-new and sorted by Fluff-Mixed-Angst.

Note:

Angst will always be non-fatal, but it's worse than mixed, usually dwelling more dark aspects than mixed and with sadder/bitter-sweet endings.
(E.g of a non-bitter-sweet, but dark story: Going Through Lots of Denial) (AKA a story where Amity and Luz are eaten by a wild beast demon)
(E.G of a sadder ending: Betrayal of Trust (But a Necessary Evil)

Mixed have happy endings, or at least bitter-sweet, but can contain strong unwilling (e.g of bitter-sweet: Luz the Owl Beast)

Fluff is always happy-ish the whole way through and never delves into the horror of being eaten, even if it's unwilling (e.g: the story for this art piece)

Date of posting: Oct 5 2020

Update: I have published the fic on Wattpad now