I Thought my Friend Died and Drew This

This one has a short story to go with, so let me include that!  Also that's Luz's tail in the background

This one has a short story to go with, so let me include that!  Also that's Luz's tail in the background. She's far away, but she's also like... 17 foot tall from paw to eartip, so it's still big.

(There are mentions of vore in here)

***

Amity lifted her hands up close to her chest. She didn't know why, but she had a horrible feeling something was out there... and out to get her. Sometimes she could have sworn she heard the snap of a twig, but nothing seemed to be out there whenever she turned around to look for it. Was her paranoia just messing with her? But the sounds were so real...

She glanced out into the darkness warily, but her eyes still didn't see a thing. Whatever was out there was a stealthy creature.

She breathed out a small anxious sigh; there wasn't much use in holding in her breath. If there was something so quiet out with her, then it had to already be stalking her closely. The best thing to do was to remain calm. There wasn't far to the Owl House anyways... She could probably get to Luz and her mentor... and the little weird demon... before the beast caught her, if she just stayed calm.

There was another snap of a twig, making Amity spin around to look for the creature, yet it had already disappeared. Was it toying with her? How did it do that? She backed away, before turning back around, only to be face to face with the giant beast.

Amity didn't even get to let out a scream, before she realized who the giant creature was.

"Luz?!" she squeaked from having cut off her own scream, while she took a step back, "what happened to you?"

The giant catlike girl grabbed her into a hug, purring up like nothing Amity had ever felt before. It shook her entire body in an oddly pleasant way. She leaned into the rumbles of Luz's body, as she hugged her tightly.

Luz let go after a few seconds, humming in between her purring, "to answer your question... I don't really know..." She purred loudly again, before she continued to speak. "Lilith said it had something to do with my homesickness and pushing down my feelings, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Amity blinked at her; she hadn't actually expected that Luz could talk. "Wait, Lilith? Is she with you guys?"

Luz nodded. "Yeah... I don't really like her." Amity noticed Luz's tail swishing around behind her in annoyance. "But at least I finally get to see you again! Eda said it was better to say home, in case I tried to eat all of you at school."

Amity felt a strong chill run up her spine. "Eat all of us?" she questioned, her heart starting to beat a bit faster. "Why would Eda think you would do that?"

Luz looked away from Amity, all her purring stopped abruptly, not saying another word.

Amity's heart pounded in her chest, as she took a step back. "Well, I just wanted to see if you were okay, which you are, so I'm going back home now." She spluttered out anxiously. But she still wanted to end it on a better note. "It was nice to see you again."

Luz suddenly perked up. "Wait!" she shouted at Amity, making her turn back around. "I didn't kill anybody! I, uh, it's a bit hard to explain, but I got King back up safely!"

Amity felt her stomach churn at Luz's words. "You swallowed King whole?"

Luz ducked her head. "I got him back out..." she turned her head to the side. "But he could have stayed in there longer."

Amity stepped back. Luz clearly wasn't right in her head anymore. "That's doesn't..." she cut herself off. "I'm going home now." There was no saying whether Amity herself wouldn't end up in Luz's gut, if she stayed any longer. But the answer was most likely yes... And probably not in one piece, given how much smaller King was than her. "Uh, bye, Luz."

Luz began purring again, but it sounded deeper and sadder. "Bye... Can you stop by the Owl House tomorrow?"

Amity gulped. "No, I think I'm going to be busy the rest of the week." She didn't like to lie, but she felt that Luz wouldn't take no for an answer in this form and that scared her. "But maybe I will sometime after that." And possibly Luz would be back to normal. "This..." she rethought her question. "Actually, are you going to be like this forever?

Luz shook her head quickly. "No, but it will take a long time..." She walked over to Amity. "I would really like it if you stopped by whenever you have time..." Luz's expression seemed pained. "I've missed you..." Her purred began again, just as deep as before. "Can I hug you again?"

Amity voiced her concerns in a joke. "Only if you promise not to eat me."

Luz suddenly let out a cheery giggle. "I promise I won't!"

Amity moved closer to Luz, letting her grab her again. The purring still felt nice, but she couldn't help worrying about ending up as Luz's dinner.

Yet the vibrations were so calming, and Luz's fur was so warm and so soft...

Luz let go after a while. "Well... I guess I'll see you when you want to stop by..."

Amity still felt the shaking of the comfortable and warm purr-y hug in her body, as she turned to leave. "Yeah, see you around." She still wasn't sure she actually wanted to see Luz, but she had at least a week to figure it out.

***

Idk, it was written in a couple hours, but I think it's pretty good! And I think the drawing is too :3

Next up I think is my wyvern character? Also we are in May now.

Date of posting: May 1, 2021

Oh, but about the friend dying stuff? He just hadn't seen my messages in a while and he had never not seen them for more than 24 hours, so because I'm so anxious my brain immediately went "He's dead"