Lumity Vore (Amity gets eated lol)

Hmm

Hmm... I guess this story is short enough to be included in this part...

Deviation/Story Title: A Sour Little Lemon Drop

Cringe lol, read if you want to be tortured by bad writing.

***

Amity was not supposed to be enjoying this, but... Luz's mouth was nice and warm and her tongue was squishy, yet soft, to the touch.

It had been Luz's idea. At first, Amity had outright rejected it, but Luz's puppy dog eyes were impossible for her to resist.

She felt Luz swallow a mouthful of saliva. The girl was drooling a lot. I feel like a piece of candy... thought Amity.

Luz opened her mouth, letting the witchling slip back out. "You're completely sure that it's safe if I eat you?"

Amity nodded. "What kind of witch would I be if I couldn't survive being eaten?" But Luz kept up her worried look. "Besides if things go wrong; I know how to make you puke!" joked the witchling, trying to lighten the mood.

A small smile spread across Luz's lips, before she brought the little witch in on the other side of them.

Amity was glad that there wasn't the issue of fangs, like there would have been had Luz been a fellow witchling. Still the human girl slipped her tongue under Amity's belly. She relaxed into her tongue as it lapped against her. Why was it so nice to be in the human girl's mouth? Her ears flopped down in content, as she involuntarily began purring. Her ears immediately stood up straight in alarm. Oh no... But, funnily enough the human didn't point it out. I need to pull myself together... But it didn't take long, before she relaxed into the soft flesh.

She felt Luz gently shove against her feet. There was a little hesitation on Luz's side. "It's okay, Luz." Amity comforted her, before patting her tongue.

It barely took a couple of seconds, before she felt Luz tilt her head back.

The first swallow was surprisingly noisy. On top of that, she had almost entirely disappeared from the girl's mouth already; it was only the last part of her legs that were still in there. Another swallow, and she was completely gone.

It was a lot tighter than she expected. She couldn't move, as the throat kept pushing her farther down. Luz's heart pounding to her right side. She let out a little steady purr again, not as embarrassed this time. Luz can't hear me anyways.

The splincher opened to let her pass through, and she quickly casted the safety spells. And a little light spell; she didn't want to sit in darkness.

"It really feels weird to have you purring in there..."

Amity's eyes widened. "I'm not purring!" But in the end she knew that lie wouldn't hold for a second.

"It's alright, Lemon Drop," Luz's voice rung above her. "I would be purring too, if I could."

She planted a foot in the folds of Luz's stomach, a blush spreading across her face. Stupid human! Why do I like you so much?

***

*dabs* Mad cringe

Anyway, yeah, glanced at it, torture to read, but.. that's how writing is! Old work is either cringey to the point of death or charming.

Nothing really COMPELLED me to draw this? I just needed a break from my Borrower Luz AU I had been writing back then. It was really nice to just sit down and draw and write some vore with the two gays.

Date of posting: September 21 2020 (Tumblr and DA)