First Lumity drawing (not vore)

I don't have a lot to say about this?

There's a story that follows this, so I guess I'll at it. (They were out on a date in this, but Luz burned her hand... Explained in the story)

****

"Luz, you need to be more careful with your fire glyphs." Amity held Luz's hand up to get a better look at it. She was careful not to touch the burn. "How did you hit the back of your hand?" Her concern shined through her voice; the burn seemed severe.

"I didn't think it would burn me!"

Amity's eyes snapped away from the burn, looking into her girlfriend's eyes. "What?" She had been fully convinced she did it on accident.

"I said-"

Amity interupted her, "I know, what you said! Why didn't you think that?"

Luz's face flushed red in embarrassment, quickly looking away from her. "I just never burned myself on one before."

"So... what? You wanted to try getting burned?"

Luz shrunk into her shoulders. "No, I just... didn't know it was possible..."

Amity glared at her. It wasn't because she was angry with her, but she wasn't approving of her hurting herself. "And your first reaction was to roast the back of your hand?"

"At least it wasn't my pALM!" Luz exclaimed, as Amity accidently touched the burn. She hissed out of pain. Tears of discomfort filled her eyes, before she could continue, through clenched teeth. "If I had burned my palm, I wouldn't be able to hold... well pretty much anything!"

Amity was a little startled at her hiss; she hadn't meant to touch the wound. But she still continued to scold Luz. "That doesn't make it any less stupid!"

"Well, I did it and I can't go back on it now," Luz replied, shuddering at the pain of her self-inflicted injury. "Do you know a healing spell or not?"

"Luz, you know I'm in the abomination track," she answered, but the harsh look in her eyes softened.

Luz smiled through the pain. "I know," said Luz, moving Amity's hand away. "I hoped you had something like a first aid class?"

"A what now?" questioned Amity.

Luz brushed her off with a little laugh. "It doesn't matter; let's just go back."

***

Just me thinking more about the world building in TOH/The Boiling Isles in this lol

Anyway

Date of posting: September 4 2020

My Art Journey (Posted Art through the Years)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara