Chapter 5

To my Taehyung,

I will never forget the moment I told you of my love. The way you stood so quietly on the rock, with the moon shining on you, your eyes glittered with satisfaction while your lips curved into a beautiful smile.

In that darkness of the stream, you shone like a God. Then you cupped my face to tell me 'you know' before enfolding me in your arms. Hearing your heartbeat, feeling you hold me so close, with your deep voice promising me the world, I fell in love with you all over again.

You are older than me, already managing your business, you have achieved so much at such a young age, but you still call me your treasure? Taehyung, little do you know, that you are mine.

The way you watched over me, the constant presence you staunchly retained, the glances in my way, the anger in your eyes to the ones who harmed me, every single of those actions tied me to you in a way I myself was not aware of.

If I was the reason you never knew darkness, then you were the reason why I never recognized pain, I still don't.

If you ever ask me of my love for you, I will never say that I can die for you. Because I don't want that Tae, I want to live for you. I want to live with you, and spend that love watching you beside me, growing older together in this journey of life.

I am yours Taehyung, and you will always be mine.

I plan to tell my parents about us tomorrow when they have tea in the eve, although I think they already do know. Father has rejected several offers for my future marriage and he smiles at me fondly whenever he does.

I will let you know what they say as I know you shall be away for your business trip for 2 days leaving at dawn.

Bring me something that you find reminds me of you.

Safe travels.

Eternally Yours.

Please do comment and vote.