Chapter 13

My little fairy,

The news I am about to deliver to you might get me speared with your wrath but please, do have a little mercy on your future Husband? My business demands me to leave you for a week.

I know, I am aware that our wedding is only 2 weeks from now, but I dearly wish to complete this task as it will allow me to take my desired time with you after our marriage. I have waited for so long to finally make you mine and desire no hampering in the time when we start our marital bliss.

If the task is left, then I shall have to go back to work after just a week of our marriage.

The past time anticipating my life with you has had an deep effect on me my Love, I do not think I will be able to leave your sweet side, your bed, or your company so easily, in such a short time. I wish to share the morning snuggles with you, I wish to lazily hold your bare, warm and sleepy soft body in my arms when we wake up.

It is due to that time that I strongly desire, that I am accepting this task now.

I promise to be back before you know it. find it in your heart to not be too wrathful my Love, sending me away on a sour note might turn out to be a bad omen.

PS : Yes, I know I am taking the cowardly was by writing this letter rather than speaking directly to you. But I know you'll still love me?

Only Yours
Taehyung.

Please do comment and vote!