Chapter 11

To My Taehyung,

"Her"?

Eternally Yours.

🍂 🍂🍂🍂🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂

To My Little Fairy,

You caught that? Yes, I dream to hold a little fairy in my arms. A miniature you.

Will you gift me a little girl?

Only Yours
Taehyung.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

To My Taehyung,

What if it's a boy?

Eternally Yours

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

To My Little Fairy,

Then my boy will make an angel born on earth as happy as I plan to keep his mother.

But somehow, I feel our future will have a little baby girl. Someone with your beauty and my heart.

Only Yours,
Taehyung.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

To My Taehyung,

No! Say your beauty and my heart!

You are only soft, kind and patient when it comes to me. For every other individual of the world, you are the coldest, most dangerous person. You growl when someone looks at me Tae! You once hit a guy with a coconut on his head just because he passed indecent comments about me! Lets also not forget how you almost crushed the hand of that man in a handshake while keeping a cold smile in your face just because he turned me around and touched me without permission!

Do NOT think of yourself as someone with an enormous heart because that only applies when it comes to me!

I am never going to forget how you ruined someone's entire business, making him go bankrupt on the verse of committing suicide just because he tried to kiss me in the dance party we all attended! You had to work so late, that too for three months just to make that happen. I will never forget the savage smile you had in your face when you mockingly dared anyone else to try and make me uncomfortable! Your eyes were glittering with malice!

There is no way, none at all, that I will let you influence the behaviour of our future daughter! And speaking of which, all I have received from you is just one kiss. This talk is premature.

Eternally Yours

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

To My Little Fairy,

I concede. My beauty, your heart.

Only Yours
Taehyung

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Taehyung,

Conceding to it so easily. Should I take it to mean you think I am not beautiful? Only you are?

Maybe Yours.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

My Little Fairy,

Did you not say that the talk is premature? I only ever said so because your beauty is too overwhelming. I will need to fight off men and boys looking at my little girl.

Did I tell you the name I want for her?

You are ALWAYS mine.

And I Yours.
Taehyung.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Please do vote!