Chapter 19

Taehyung?

What is going on? How many times do I need to tell you to not play such pranks? Are you not ashamed? You are at the age where you are getting married, already holding and leading a business and you still CANNONT understand which jokes are funny or not?

And the severity?? Stop it at once. My parents and yours are weeping Tae, everyone is. EVERYONE believes you are dead.

What are you playing at? Do you not understand there is a limit to a joke being funny?? Not all pranks that you feel might be amusing, are funny!

The inspector! You even involved the inspector???

He came to tell us how you in your trip, in the evening went up the cliff to just take in the scenery and some air, but your headache hit you suddenly and you fell from there. Your body too broken to be recognizable.

Well, the jokes on you! I understood right away that it was a lie! How could I not?

You hate heights! You are afraid of it! never would you climb at such a height alone! And you had already informed me that your headaches had stopped.

So just stop. Please, JUST STOP!!

I am writing this knowing that you must be still around here somewhere to be watching the reaction.

I need you to come out right now. Stop it, okay?

Eternally yours.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Please do comment and vote!