Chapter 17

My Little Fairy,

Love, I wish for you to know something first, a truth of this life. A vow from me.

We have a lifetime ahead of us, and I promise you, Every single day of it, I will make you feel cherished. Emotionally and sexually.

That is not just a vow, it is my calling for you.

If you want to call upon it now, then Love, I am not a man who holds propriety or morals above the needs of the girl who rules his heart, body and soul.

The only matter is, as I had promised you 10 months prior, though my feelings for you have remained the same, it has also evolved. I had planned to let you know this on our wedding night, but penning down the confession might just be the way to go.

Since the time I allowed myself to finally believe you to be mine, the day you declared your feelings for me, something in me shifted. Gravely. An overwhelming amount of need, of desire, of possessiveness over you took root in me.

As days passed, the need, that sudden foreign side started growing enormously. I tried my best but I lost control of it.

I love you little fairy, I love you with a madness that defines the confines of the capacity of human emotions. I love you with a frenzy in my blood, in a way that needs you constantly beside me. I need your presence beside me with increasing urgency, I have started becoming restless when I leave your company.

This behaviour, is not limited to just a purity you know.

The carnal side of this emotion sometimes makes me fear myself. The desire in me scaring even my soul. And I am powerless to stop it.

Day by day I am deteriorating.

I keep a front of joviality before you, but I am succumbing to these needs which are becoming darker with each passing day.

Which is why, you should know, the request you so boldly asked from me, is a request I KNOW I should deny, but I wont. I cant.

I need you too much. I'll take you, Fairy. Take you, tonight.

But you cannot back out from it now. If you truly wish to not want the night you requested with me after reading my confession, you should know, I know each and every way, each and every secret passage in your house. I'll come for you.

If you wish to wait for me? Then remain in your bedchamber after 11 of this night. I will come to you. Either ways, tonight, I will make you mine. You gave me the right to.

Only Yours
Taehyung.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Please do comment and vote!