Chapter 29

Half an hour after the 7 Powerful Dark presences vanished, a cataclysmic black power throbbed in the cellar, its intensity similar to the light presence of the female.

One by one all the bottles shattered in the cellar, the wooden racks breaking and falling down as the entity manifested in the middle of the room.

The figure stood still in the cellar, as he calmly took in the damage his manifesting power had wreaked. He took in the two heartbeats in the house of the humans sleeping above, and carefully leashed his power so no sliver of it escaped.

He was not permitted to interfere in their lives. He was not permitted to be near their true forms.

A burst of energy shot out from his control as anger swirled through him at the reminder, causing the souls of the sleeping human to shiver, sensing their death.

He closed off his mind to these thoughts as he calmed down again.

After sometime, he walked forward to the small room with the dust of a skeleton. Standing above it, his eyes scanned the pile of powder. There, he saw ashes of paper.

One thought from him and the ashes floated up, time reversing for it. Beautifully, it transformed again to the letter it originally had been. The figure took it from the air. As it was prohibited for him to establish any form of contact with the Eight, he did not know anything of their thoughts regarding the future.

He had kept searching for a loophole, any ways he could take an informed decision which could help them, but having no information, he had not. Because if his action, his decision went astray, all would be lost for them.

He had needed to be careful.

This letter, could actually help. This had been written near death, which meant, Taehyung would have remembered by then.

This was what he had been searching for. Any such clues.

The figure started reading.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Fairy,

My fairy . . . I wont meet you after this, will I? and when I do, I wont recognize what you mean to me . . . and the cycle will continue. We are caught on a never ending loop, are we not?

I don't want to die. Now I don't want it to end.

My strength is gone. My body is weak. But my mind fractured, at last. With the weakening of my human body, my True self burst through my mind. I remember.

I remember who I am.

Who we are.

But most importantly, who you are.

I need you, Princess I need you with an ache which is worse than any death. The pain beneath my skin is a vicious living entity which is clawing me away. Eating me from the inside. I need you in my arms. I need you. We need you.

As soon as my body perishes the curse will take affect Fairy. I wont be able to touch you, and I don't know when I will get the chance to be born with you again. When I will, I will have lost my memories, and by the time I fall in love, maybe you or I will be separated again.

I cant take that! I cant! Not again!

We were beings who were living without knowing what life meant, Until You. Can they not see that we belong to you now? Why did their fear twist our fabric of reality? Each death is ending us, each life is draining us when we cant get you. If this cycle continues, then we will end ourselves one day. We will end us from this loop, so at least you might be free.