Chapter 8

To My Little Fairy,

Seems to me I need to present myself before you to answer for my wrongdoings. Forgive me my Love. But let me speak about my thoughts. Upon my return, You hardly let me pull your soft body in my embrace, to let me feel happy in your sweet fragrance. I now know, it was because you were upset with me? We cant have that now, can we?

I'll start with the way I came to you. My Little Fairy, you misunderstood. I did rush to my home when I came back, not to your house. You, Fairy, are my home. The place that I long for, the person I will always come back to. Where I feel happy, the place where I belong. My home is you. And it always will be.

When I saw you standing at the door, welcoming me, everything inside of me calmed down and heated up at the same time. It felt like I had no reason to be afraid or concerned in this world. It felt like I should be alert and afraid of everything in this world.

Because, If you are by my side, the problems, the issues, the daily struggles life deals in front of me? I will overcome them all, sometimes slowly, sometimes in an instant, because your eyes will hold that sparkle which always makes me feel invincible.

Afraid Because if such a precious treasure like you belongs to me, I need to be aware of all the times people or life will try to steal you from me. And I cant ever let that come true. If you leave me, the meaning behind every action, every color, every sound fill fade into nothingness.

If you leave me, my identity will be lost. You call me yours and I am that. Your Taehyung. What will this Taehyung do or know without your light guiding him? Shining on him?

Loving me?

Now about the marriage.

My Love, the future that you and I will weave is waiting in front of us. Its silent, but I assure you, its filled with laughter, love, our silly fights, our misunderstandings and the family we will make. Trust me Fairy, its waiting for us. And it will not be going away anywhere.

So lets be patient walking up to it, lets anticipate that, and make our way slowly to it. Married or not, the red string binding us to each other will remain unbreakable. Don't you agree? We have our whole life ahead of us.

Seeing that you did not talk to me as much as I wanted to, I feel very bereft. Will you make it up to me? I have no duties for my business tomorrow. Will you grant me a wish?

Spend the day with me? We can go to the fair, then have a picnic. Watch the stars and maybe, if I do wriggle my way back to your good graces, steal a kiss?

Will you let me kiss you? Will you let me be your first kiss?

Will you let me taste the smile in your soft lips Fairy? Will you make me that happy?

Waiting for your answer.

Only Yours,
Taehyung.

Please do comment and vote!