Chapter 18

To My Taehyung,

Its late evening when I finally roused myself from the bed to sit and write this letter to you. I am aware you must have already gone to your trip, how can I not know? When you kissed me in my bed in the morning before leaving.

Last night . . . I never dreamt it could be such a revelation. I thought carnal activity between two people were just supposed to be the joining to two bodies. But You, Tae, you touched my soul. You made it cry out for you.

Your rough touch on my soft body last night, was so foreign to me. the way you held me, the way your eyes burned me. The way you uncovered me like a precious gift being unwrapped.

Every single gaze, every single breath from you was as heady as the finest wine. You took over every sense I owned. You stripped me bare of any pretenses I might have had.

When you moved in me, when you caged me, when your body entangled with mine, I did not weep from the Pain Tae, you mistook my tears. I felt complete. At that moment, I felt like I was truly alive.

I never knew much I loved you. I gave you my body, but you gave me all of you in return. Your gentle caress with your hard kiss, I realized I could never even think of being as vulnerable as that with any other person.

Words fail to describe what it felt like to be in the arms of the person I have been in love with my whole life, the emotion, the adoration filling me, as we talked freely, laughed in my bed. Just in our blankets, the intimacy between every smile, every joke, every soft kiss. That brought tears to my eyes Tae.

You drowned me in sensations so profound that I willing went under, but above all, when you held me close to you afterwards, our hearts beating as one, your scent on my skin, your warm imprint on my body, that was when I understood.

I was born for you too Taehyung. I was born to meet you, to become your friend, to know you. To love you.

You talked about your growing obsession, possessiveness towards me, you were worried of it, But Taehyung, why? Do you not know something? You love me with just as much as desperation as your dark desires. As long as that emotion resides in your heart, you will never cross over.

And even if you do, Love, I will hold you. Steer you in the right path.

You made a vow to me, so let me make an oath to you.

As long as I hold your hand in mine, come what may in our life, I will never let you fall. I will stay beside you, protecting you just as much as you will protect me.

I will love you till my dying breath and even beyond.

And beyond.

Come back soon my Love, I am finding it hard to contain myself anymore. I wish to be joined with you in marriage. I wish to wake up in your arms like today, to share our meals together. Share our dreams, nightmares. Our hopes, our mistakes, or silliness.

I want to spend my lifetime filled with our laughter, your silly huge sneezes, your pouts, your stubbornness. The way you pick fights, the way you support me, I want it.

I want the excitement of us both over the baby we will have in future. I want you holding my baby bump, talking to the baby in me, us both feeling him kick, the wonder we will share, the fights we'll have over decorating the nursery.

The sleepless nights feeding him, watching him take his first steps.

I want to tease you for your growing wrinkles, your receding hair, while you help me with my weakening eyesight as our bodies bend with age. I crave it now.

Come back soon.

I want to start my life with you. . .

I will be counting days . . .

Eternally yours.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Please do comment and vote!