Chapter 21

You left me? you left me?? you left me!!!

YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE!!

Why?

Why?

What did I do wrong Tae?

How could you?

What am I supposed to do?

How do I stop this pain?

HOW DO I STOP THIS PAIN?

I need you to come to me with your boxy smile, I need your solid body to hug me close, I need your warm scent on my skin Tae.

I keep those sheets with me, the ones where you spend the night with me.

Is that the only thing of yours that is left? There is no Taehyung in this world?

Then why am I alive? Tae, I need you. I need you in a way that is needed to survive. I don't understand anything, I am burning Taehyung. I am burning in an invisible fire with a pain so acute that not a sound is coming out of my mouth.

But I look in the mirror and I see I am fine. I look fine, even though my I feel like being torn apart in bloody shreds, cut into ribbon with my skin leaving my flesh. But I look fine.

I don't understand.

You cant leave me alone. You promised you wouldn't, remember? The morning you left, you promised that you would not leave me to ever face my life alone. As long as my soul remained in this realm, you would too.

But you are not here.

I don't understand. I don't.

I cant cry, I cant move, I cant eat, I cant talk. I cant do anything except breathe.

The only thing that I don't want to do.

You left me Taehyung? After 18 years together, you left me? Was it so easy for you? How? How are you just gone? What of the years together? So many times we laughed? Cried? Loved? And suddenly, all those times become memories of the past? Just like that, you are gone?

The future? The vows? The future you told me was waiting for us, the future you promised me we would walk into and live? In a second, gone?

I don't understand.

What should I do? How should I do what?

Truly, did I do something wrong? How can I change it? I want time to go back. Can it?

You cant be dead Taehyung, because I am still alive.

You cant be dead.

Please, please come back?

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Please do comment and vote!