chapter fourteen

Giovanni's POV

She's been locked up for three days now ,I couldn't stand her pathetic cries,she would cry the whole day and immediately she woke up. I poof out the smoke from my cigar as the sexy hispanic continues giving me a lap dance and the other dances on a pole.

They are the daughters of my Cubian client that I sell fire arms to,my cartel is the largest firearms supplier in the whole world,I sell to gangs and cartels.

"Get on your knees",I say to the woman giving me a lap dance and I shove her to the floor.

"Giovanni why are you so mean,I bet you don't even know my name",she whims and I grab her by the hair" I don't care,you came her on your own and said you wanted to be one of my mistresses, you're nothing but a whore get the hell out of my face",I say and shove her away.

" I'm sorry,I promise I'll be better please give me a chance Don Giovanni",she pleads but my guards take her away and I tell them to send her back to Cuba.

"You come here and show me that you're more capable than your sister",I say to the one dancing on the pole.

And she gets down on her knees and unbuckles my belt and takes out my dick.

"Ooh you're so big Daddy",she says and licks my tip.

" Less taking, begin sucking",I grunt.

"Yes Sir",she giggles and takes me in her mouth.

"Ah yes,take it all of it,I want to hear you choke",I say and I press her head down till I can feel the back of her throat.

"Ah yes, that's it Nithia, you're doing great baby",I moan.

" My name's not Nithia, I'm Julia",she says.

" And I don't give a shit,get the hell out of my face",I say.

" Please I'm sorry,let me stay with you,I want to please you",she pleads.

" Take her back to the mansion",I say and wave my hand to one of my bodyguards.

"You look like you're having a stressful day", Leonardo my best friend says " I came to take about the shipment to Mexico, someone tipped off the cops at the boarder they have it ".

" What do you mean they have it,who is giving off information to them,put the governor on the phone and where the hell is Flavio!,you sons of bitches don't do anything around here,I want to know who has the balls to go against me and I want them alive and kicking",I overturn the coffee table next to me.

Lately Interpol has been trying all they can to prove that I'm the leader of the biggest weaponry cartel. I'm the largest business man that owns the largest construction company but it's nothing but a cover up,selling arms is something Flavio,Enzo and I started when we where in college.

I take out my phone to make a call "Enzo,I want you to find out who ratted us out and don't show up in front of me if you don't find them".

" Where the hell is Flavio!".

" I'm right here,I need to talk to you about something,wait just before you get mad, it's serious she's not woken up or made a sound for the whole day now",he says and I feel a little worried which makes me upset.

"Call the doctor and get her out,but I need you to fly to France I want to know which agent is working on us and I want to know how much they know and I want them silenced",I say and take swing of my scotch.

" You're the boss", he says before leaving.

" Giovanni,you still need to meet up with the Mayor about the apartment building project", Leonardo says.Trust me if it weren't for my brother's sake I would have let the company fall but it was his dream so it has to continue.