Chapter twenty five

Immediately I wake up  the first thing I see is a shirtless Giovanni any woman would die waking up to such a sight,but for me this is not good I remember locking the door and pushing the heavy vintage chair to stop anyone form entering and I sat there to add more weight and I'm sure I must have fallen asleep there.

I get up and the chair is still there,how did he get in?

"Good morning doll face, I'll forgive the behavior you displayed last night, even locking me out of the bedroom,you are beginning to be naughty",he says and gets up to walk into the closet, I've me seen such a lavish walk in closet the size of our old apartment.

"Flavio said to try and be patient but my patience is running out,so this is the last time I'll forgive you, don't think just because I'm letting your brothers live comfortably that I can't harm them, I've killed many people so getting rid of a bunch of kids isn't a  problem just so you know ,so be a good girl and don't make me mad",

He takes a dress shirt tucks in and rolls up the sleeves "go take a shower",he says and moves the chair with ease.

I knew this was coming, atleast he didn't act like he usually does,thank you Flavio.If only my Dad didn't die maybe things would have turned out different maybe I wouldn't have had to shoulder everything by myself,my brothers would still be with me and I wouldn't be so helpless in front of Giovanni.

I shower quickly and get out and Giovanni laid out a red lacy shorts with a bra to match and a robe,I lotion up and wear it and head down stairs,the house keeper directs me to his study.And he looks seriously looking at some documents. There is a plate with food next to his lap,after standing there for what seems like edges he finally looks up.

"Come, I'm about to have a meeting and you'll attend it with me,on my lap",he says and pats his lap.

My throat runs dry and my body warms up, I can already feel myself getting excited, I hate what his done to my body, I hate it, I hate him, but a tiny part of me wants this.

I walk closer and sit on his lap,he leans on my shoulder and takes a deep breath making my skin tingle.

I take a bite of the veggie wrap,while we wait for the meeting to start and I finish when it starts.

Seeing the familiar faces makes me kind of embarrassed Leonardo smirks, Flavio looks surprised and Enzo is indifferent as usual and another woman that I've never seen before just stared at me through the screen, I'm in an embarrassing situation and my ears blush red.

"Sir ,you will be the guest of honor at the charity fundraising Ball,it will be a good opportunity to introduce Madam to the public, everyone knows that you're married but only a few have had a chance to meet her",she says making my heartbeat quicken,if Giovanni shows me to the world then my gate is sealed but who am I kidding it was sealed the day I got married.

"Glad to see you two are getting along", Flavio says

I can feel Leonardo's penetrating gaze and I go back to the time in the kitchen, Leonardo was so gentle and nice.

"Okay Smith get everything ready", Giovanni says and the woman nods and disconnects.

"Why don't you go out to the pool or watch some TV and I'll join you later",He whispers and bites my ear lobe infront of everyone.

I quickly get up and hurry away making him chuckle,I feel like there is something strange in Giovanni's temperament he no longer talks down on me even when I upset him ,he doesn't raise his hand on me,this is all so strange. "What happened to the shipment?",is all I hear him say before I close the door behind me.

I would like to go out for a walk but then some guards will appear from nowhere and start following me,I don't have a cellphone so I just decide to watch some TV.

After some hours Giovanni walks out of the study and walks to the kitchen I don't pay him any mind and continue watching the movie it's my favorite Pretty Woman.

He comes holding a lot of snacks, cookies and ice cream and sits next to me putting my feet up on his lap.

What is he trying to do I wondered,"I hear you like vanilla ice cream,what a boring flavor",he says and hands me a spoon.

" What's your favorite I've cream",I ask without thinking.

" Cookie dough",he says making me laugh.

" Why did you laugh?",he asks.

"Cookie dough,I never thought you'd like ice cream",

" Why ain't I human?",he says taking a cookie making an ice cream sandwich,I can't believe this is happening Giovanni has this side to him?.

"Do you want the honest truth?",I ask taking a bit out of the ice cream sandwiches he hands me .

"No I don't",he says and makes another one.

" What are you trying to do Giovanni, what is going on?",I ask after some time.

He just smiles and flicks my forehead " don't think too much he says and feds me some of his.

"Can I talk to Lucas?",I ask now that I see him in a good mood. He nods and dials his number on his phone as soon as he answers he hands it to me.

"Hey " but before I could finish he cuts the call,I guess he is still not ready to talk yet.

I feel bad but I'll just wait until he feels like talking to me. The movie is about to end when Giovanni starts giving me a foot massage and he is surprisingly good at it, I've never felt so relaxed around him because the Giovanni I'm used to is the one who is always being an arse.

I was enjoying the movie and the massage when he went and stocked my toe in his mouth.

"What are you doing? I try and snatch it back but he holds on tightly and the look he's giving me is making me hot,he shifted on his knees and started trailing kisses in between my legs. My body was warming up and I could feel myself getting moist down there.

He licked my folds through the Lacy shorts, tearing them with his teeth leaving me bare in front of him,he grips my buttokes putting me in a better position closer to him.

I shut my eyes not willing to see his expressions.

"What did I say , eyes open and on me",he says while pumping my clit. Aaaah! I moaned before he attacked me with his tongue making me arching my back resisting the urge to fist his hair.

"You taste good",he whisperes enough for me to hear,he used his other hand to pump my clit while using the other fingers on his other hand with his tongue,I was going crazy.

Then I felt him run his thumb on my peakered hole before trying to push it in "wait what are you doing?",I snapped back to my senses and tried to move away from him.

" Just relax" He says and drags me back to the same position,he opens a bottle and smeers his hand in some liquid and some of it on my pickered hole the liquid leaves a cool sensation.

He inserted his thumb" just relax and breath" he says and continues his ministrations,while pumping his thumb in and out at first it's a little painful but it's them replaced by waves of pleasure.

He freed himself and smeered himself in some of that liquid and was slowly pushing against my hole "look at me ,just relax and breath",he says and pushes himself in.

It was so painful I've never felt so much pain as I tried my best to accommodate him,it felt like he was going to rip me apart,he moved my legs back so much they touched my head.

"Just relax dollface",he says and began moving slowly I guess the liquid made it easier for him to do so,my insides clamped around him like a fist,slowly the pain turned into pleasure once more making my body explode with sensations. The house rang with my moans.

"Cum for me",he said and like a switch my body had the release it seeked. He began moving faster until he emptied himself in my ass.

I was beginning to feel drowsy when he moved from on top of me