chapter twenty nine

By the time I wake up it's already midnight and I'm hungry,I didn't want to wake Olivia up so I went to the kitchen alone,I was so hungry.

I heard the freezer closing as I approached the kitchen and my heart skipped a beat I was about to turn around when I heard Leonardo call me.

"Hey , sorry if I scared you",he says and I turn to face him , only finding him shirtless and pajama pants that reached right below his waist showing the v line that hid in his pants, Leonardo had a body like those male models lean and fit it wasn't as like Giovanni's fit and ripped body but had it's own charm and excluded seduction,what am I doing I can't believe I'm comparing them . But Giovanni's body would make you drool still.

"I was hungry and came to get something to eat",I say quietly.

" Have a sit an I'll prepare something for you",he says and leads me to the kitchen island. He boiled some water in a pot and added pasta to it after the water boiled. He took out some cottage cheese and garlic granules and blended them until they made a creamy paste. I just watched on and anticipated how it was going to taste.

"What are you making?",I ask out of curiosity.

" Cottage cheese Alfredo pasta",he without even looking at me,the sight of him cooking is really attractive, that I imagine Giovanni doing it, he'd be cursing at the food making me chuckle.

Leonardo looks up and j just wave him off to continue with what he was doing. He transferred the creamy cottage cheese to a heat proof bowl.

When the spaghetti was almost done he tossed some frozen peas into the pot.

He took the cooked spaghetti out and added it to the cottage creamy cheese adding enough of the reserved cooking water to make make a creamy sauce that sticks to the noodles he then added some parmesan cheese and mixed everything. i took some on a fork and feed me.

"This is really good", I say.

Earning a smile from him "I'm glad you like it"  he says in a lazy and coy manner and licks the fork he fed me with.

"You should have been mine",he hands me the fork and walks out leaving me puzzled, Leonardo is attractive, gentle ,kind and just gives off an air of security I won't lie but I'm married to Giovanni even though I hate it but I will not be like my mother,he is treading on thin ice and I have to stay away from him , it's what's best for us . But I can't help but think how nice it would be to be treated nice. The girl who he and Flavio is going to fall in love with is going to be a lucky girl.