Chapter twenty three

How can someone take a life so easily,I wonder after driving for some time we finally arrive at a beautiful house near the beach,if I were with someone pleasant maybe I'd enjoy myself. It made me remember the trip we took to Malibu when Dad was still alive,when we were still a family.

The sun feels warm on my skin and he takes my hand in his opening the door and leading us up some stairs,strange that I don't see anybody at all but I'm too scared to ask , sometimes his nice and sometimes he loses his temper.

We enter what seems to be the master bedroom and he enters the bathroom leaving me standing there,so I walk to the belcony that overlooked the ocean and the beach taking a deep breath just to enjoy the view.

"Take off your clothes and get in the tub",he says as he walks out of the bathroom.

"What?",I ask ,I think I didn't hear him quite well.

"I don't like repeating myself dollface",he says and takes his shirt off.

So I strip and only remain in my underwear and just stand by the door to the bathroom.

"Every.Thing",he repeats a little bit impatient.

And so I strip till I'm completely exposed to him,I notice that his completely naked too so I look away with a face as red as a tomato. He holds my hand ,his hand looks huge wrapped around mine and we walk into a luxurious bathroom,he sure know how to spend money but it was a little bit smaller than the one back at the mansion.

I get into the tub after him with his huge frame behind me and spread my hands so not to get my wrapping wet.

He got a sponge and began scrubbing me gently making sure to cover every part of me,his hands covered my breasts and massaged them softly making me ache my back and resting my head on his shoulder.

He licked and sucked on my naked making my nipples hard. trailing his hand down my stomach and started rubbing my folds.

"Let me have a taste of your sweet mouth dollface",he says and captures my lips,his tongue flights against mine for dominance to show me that I'll always have to submit to him.

"I want to extinguish the last fire you have,the little defiance I see in your eyes,I want to crush it,to mold you to my liking",

And gently slips a finger into, I'll fight him all the way in every little way possible so I hold but from moaning,I can see the look in his eyes and he adds another finger, stroking my insides.

"Ah!" I can now feel his hot rod behind me,

"Yes let me hear those delicious sounds",he whispers and nibbles my ear lobe.

" I want to feel you",he says and places his hands under my butt lifting me a little then gently guides me down filling me all the way and stretching my insides.

"Ah fuck",he moans making me clench my insides, it's the most sexy thing I've heard.

And he continued lifting me up and down slowly,I couldn't take it,I wanted him to fill me up fast and hard,but I couldn't tell him that.

"This isn't working he says and steps out of the tub and carries me with him. He puts me on the bed and positions him self at my entrance and begins to rub his rod on it.

"A little eager are me",he says after seeing how wet I am with need. I couldn't see his muscles and covered by his tattoos all the way to his neck and I pushed my pelvis to him making him chuckle.

"Use your words, dollface"

"Please",I moan.

" Please what?",he smirks.

" I want to feel you inside of me",

"See that wasn't hard now was it ",he says and slams into me,he slowly pulls back slowly and slams into,he grabs my ankle and places it on his shoulder and at this angle I can feel him reaching the deepest part of me. At this point I'm moaning so loud I don't care if the whole world hears me.

I've never felt this way before,the grunts he made and the way his muscles rippled with every move he made made it the most exotic site I've seen so far.

I felt something building in me, something that riled up from the sores of my feet to the crown of my head,I couldn't help but curle my toes.

I needed release,"faster",I moaned and he increased his speed,but just when I was about to have the release I so wished fall he slowed down.

"No!",I looked at him wronged, making him chuckle. He placed his arms under my shoulders and held my head up to kiss and picked up speed,I was moaning hot mess. I began to reach my high,yes he held me tight as I buckled to the intensity of it.

I was flushed and out of energy "you look so beautiful right now,now it's my turn he said and began moving again"