Chapter twenty four

It felt nice having our naked bodies close together in the bathtub,I relaxed against his warm muscular chest, he played feather light kisses on my neck as his hand gently squeezed my breasts tugging and pulling my nipples.

It was an amazing feeling but I wondered how it would feel if I were in love with him or if I were sharing this intimate moment with the man I love,the man that loves me ,was I going to meet him one day if my family didn't cross paths with Giovanni's.

"What are you thinking of?"he asks, tugging my ear with his teeth.

" Going back to finish high school",I blankly say .

"Anything you want,you can just tell, I'll find a professional tutor for you",he whispers.

His hand smoothed down my bell  to my entrance,he began rubbing his fingers on my folds sending a curling sensation to my toes making me lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so hard for you, dollface",he whispered.

I normally hated it when he called me dollface, because on normal occasions he would us eit to taunt me and humiliate me.
But right now ,him whispering it to me ran through me like a shock of electricity making the hairs on my skin stand.

"Tell me you love me",he continued. Slipping two fingers in me curling them "don't keep me waiting dollface",he said trying to coax it out of me.

" I love you",I breathed.

"You belong to me,both body and soul, I'm all you should think about,you have no life without me, I'm all you have and will always have because I love you", he says turning me to face him,the tub was big but his bulky build made it seem overcrowded.

"You're so beautiful",his sultry voice whispered ,taking my nipple into his warm mouth, at this point I couldn't hold my moans anymore and stopping myself every time at least gave me a sense of control but even that was taken away in a few seconds of his ministrations.

My mind was in a haze. The only thing on my mind right now was him,I tossed my head back when he gave the other one the same attention.

"You're mine, dollface always remember that,you have now life without me, I'm your present and future",he said as he raised my ass up a little bit, positioning himself at my entrance,his size always takes my breath away,I feel like I'll never get used to it.

"Breath dollface",he said as he gently brought me down on him,I knew he was fighting the edge to just slam into me.
I took a deep breath as he stretched my insides,filling me to the full.

"Look at you,all wet and ready for me, relax and give in to me,to the pleasure I bring you",he said and slammed into me.

" Move just like I taught you",he instructed and my body began moving by itself.

"Someday you'll carry my heir",he said panting as he lay next to me ,I was too tired to think about a thing he said,but as I at there drowsy,I really thought of being a mother and it gave me a warm feeling, I'd make sure to be the best mother in the world,but a mother to Giovanni's child? No way. I want my child to have a normal life,away from violence and crime.

At some point at night I woke up because I couldn't fall asleep,so I decided to get something to drink, I walked down the hallway and came across the open door to Giovanni's private study,my curiosity got the best of me and I slipped inside,he never let me in , I've never seen the inside before.

The dark and gray colors really compliments the owner.I take a look around, there pictures of Giovanni, his family like the one , Marcelo showed me , others with an all grown up Federico.

He was really handsome , eyes like Lydia's,but they didn't carry the hate and arrogance like hers but radiated a gentle warmness, perhaps this is what is meant by a gentleman,I wonder what he was like,he looks like a very happy person the warm radiance on his smiling face said it all.

I hear he was the original owner of Salvatore Corporate,he was very passionate about Architecture that Giovanni wanted his dream to live on even after he passed away.

I sat on his chair and my eye fell on the safe just on the left bottom side of his desk.
I got onto my knees and tried to open it by entering the date of Federico's death and it opened,I didn't expect it ,it had many papers in it,I didn't understand any of it but I had my phone so I took pictures of some of them and sent them to the phone Mercelo gave me ,just for sakes keep.

I close it and walk out ,I don't even go downstairs for the drink I wanted, because of the fierce beating of my heart,I get back in bed and stiffen when Giovanni wraps his arm around.